276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SteakStones The Sizzling Steak Set, an Official Product. Simply The Best Way to Enjoy Steak on The Stone with The World's Leading Hot Stone Cooking Brand

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We showed the idea to our local Health and safety officer. EHO had never seen it before, and didn’t want us to embark upon such a radical method of cooking. Slabs of stone at 752°F carried to the customers table, were we mad? So a formal risk assessment and 72 conditions later, we gained permission to conduct this method of cooking.We were the first outlet in the UK to achieve this. Our products can be used to both cook and serve and here the fabulous New York Restaurant of Au Za’Atar keeps there… https://t.co/3yY9MU52bw Received great customer service when trying to decide which product was best fitted for my needs and I’m even more impressed with what I received. Just what I needed, thanks SteakStones. A lot of our successful venues will only serve Fillet Steak on the Stone, not that the other steaks aren’t also great, but if customers want the Sizzling Experience and the only Steak available on here is the Fillet, then that’s what they will have and guess what, your margins improve. What a great idea we both said – so we set about researching the subject – guess what? You couldn't just pop down to the “Steak on the Stone” shop and buy off the shelf all the equipment you need. After months of research we came up with the solution.

Steak on the Stone | Blacksmiths Arms Steak on the Stone | Blacksmiths Arms

Excellent product, our friends absolutely loved it and our dinner party will take some beating – took me a bit of time to work out how best to heat them up. We pride ourselves in providing something different to our loyal guests from far-and-wide. With our signature Steak On The Stone, we’re confident that you’ll leave our restaurant having tried something new.Some seventeen years ago, while on holiday in the Caribbean, Catherine and I stumbled upon a restaurant that offered “Hot stone cooking” SteakStones do a better job than celebrity chefs at giving your guests a reason to return because of the sensory experience; it sounds great, looks great, smells great and tastes fantastic and your customers will want to bring others to show off this great meal.

The SteakStones Sizzling Steak Set (SS001) - SteakStones The SteakStones Sizzling Steak Set (SS001) - SteakStones

I bought two of these for my sister and her boyfriend, as moving in gifts, and they loved them! I will soon be purchasing several more for myself and friends!! Very happy customer! It's now going in the right direction. I've dreamed of opening a steakhouse for about five or six years. It's another branch of the butchers. We are totally excited. We heated the stone under our grill for almost 30 minutes on full heat. The stone is stayed cooking hot for about 30 minutes. The stone is easy to clean and leaves no marks on the knife. Top product!! Love it!! Great product, great customer service to ensure I received the item on time 🙂 very pleased with service and quality.

Sometimes simple is best and that screams true for this particular product. This is just a simple stone slab but the catch is that it also has natural seasoning on the stone. This means that your steaks will be flavored with the pink himalayan salt in this stone. I just love that because it can be hard for some cooks to season their steaks correctly. The salt in this stone will ensure that you will be able to get perfectly seasoned steak without trying! This cooking stone is actually special in the sense that it is able to do the same thing as the other stones and much more. It is able to absorb the juices of the meats that you cook on this stone. What makes this great is that it gives the stone some internal flavoring. This allows you to flavor the vegetables that you cook to compliment the meats that you make. It allows you to experience a whole new world of flavors. It is literal music in your mouth! Buy more than one for bigger groups. This also enables you to bring the hot stones out at different times or to reheat. Versatile: Surf and turf lovers can eat steak and lobster, vegans can cook vegetables, and kids can heat up hots dogs and have fun with bean sprouts. The Lava Stone used in all SteakStones products is guaranteed to be the best available product from which to enjoy hot stone cooking. The stones require heating to between 280-350° Celsius (approx 540-660° Fahrenheit) for optimal use and you will soon find the perfect temperature for you to enjoy your steak, exactly as you like. Heating your SteakStones can be achieved in the oven in 40mins, under the grill in 30-40mins, on the hob or stove – either gas or electric – for 20-30mins or even on the barbecue. Needless to say the stone will not go up higher than the maximum heat of the chosen method so, for example, a stone left in a 240°C oven for 3 hours will still only heat to 240°C, so if this is the limit of your oven, one of the other methods will give you a little more sizzle.

The Sizzling Steak Hot Stone Cooking Set By The Steak on the The Sizzling Steak Hot Stone Cooking Set By The Steak on the

The grill that comes with this product will be the best one to heat up the stone fast and efficiently. It also doesn’t have any side gaps, so you don’t have to worry about any life form getting into your grill. This means that you can keep your food sanitary! However It may prove problematic to maintain this product because there may be fear of the grill rusting. Which would be a problem because you wouldn’t want that to affect the quality of your food but you don’t have to worry about it. This is because it has a powder coated aluminum which prevents this product from rusting. You will get perfectly cooked food for years to come! The steak stone is what allows you to cook huge amounts of food, but the stainless steel tray and bamboo serving platter is what encourages you to do such a thing. That is because you have a place to put all of that food, you wouldn’t really want to cook all of that without a place to put it on. Each steak type has different characteristics which will create a slightly different dining experience for your Steak on the Stone meal. For us, there are three champions of Steak and below are our thoughts on the benefits and features of each cut. We're going to have a new team in the steakhouse and the butchers will carry on going from strength to strength, as we have for nearly 10 years.

Discover Black Rock Grill

We experienced a steakstone years ago when holidaying in Madeira and my husband has talked of it frequently ever since. I was thrilled to see them for sale and he is having great fun sourcing unusual steaks and meats to try on it. So far, it’s been wagyu, fillet, emu and antelope! Not just for cooking steaks though – it’s a really versatile piece of kitchen equipment. SteakStones were incredibly helpful and made sure it arrived in time for his birthday. WONDERFUL!!! Received my two bamboo kits in perfect condition and in four days from Steakstones UK to Australia. Slim White Porcelain side plate for a fresh salad, portion chips or even slice of meat and serve on the side so you can sizzle when you're ready

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment