276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Loop Engage Plus Earplugs – Low-Level Noise Reduction with Clear Speech – for Conversation, Social Gatherings, Noise Sensitivity and Parenting – 8 Ear Tips + Extra Accessories – SNR 16 dB - Crystal

£15.975£31.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I love my Loop Experience for office wear and when I’m alone in public, but the one negative thing I have to say about them is that if I’m having conversations with people sometime I have to take one out to hear the conversation clearly. I’d love to keep them in during meetings or when I’m out and about with friends. Loop Engage is the answer. The earplugs deliver significant noise reduction while freeing up noise-sensitive users to speak, listen and network without an overpowering occlusion effect, in the places where they need to be ‘on it’ most: in noisy social and interactive gatherings, or out and about and with the kids. During its testing stage, 90% of users felt the product was a logical next step for Loop. Now every Loop user can filter the noise without compromising their voice. Like all Loop products, Engage earplugs are reusable, and they’re as clear as their sound – currently coming in four transparent colorways.

I wear them in (virtual) meetings where I’m listening, but it’s still a little hard to wear them in (virtual) meetings where I’m going to be talking a lot. There’s certainly less occlusion with the Engage compared to the Experience, but it’s still there, so speaking overpowers literally any other noise - not great if someone’s trying to speak up in a meeting. For in-person meetings or if I’m just talking to my homies, I can wear them with little problems.Loop’s catalogue has always satisfied a diverse range of customer needs: hearing protection for concerts, festivals and nightlife, coverage while commuting and motorcycling, and sensory management for both people with noise sensitivity and parents, too. Do y’all find the Loop Engage actually better for that? If I’m wearing them in a crowded restaurant will I be able to hear the people with me really well? And if I’m talking with them in, will it be difficult to determine how loud I’m speaking like it is with the Loop Experience?

Loop is a Belgian company that’s redefined what earplugs sound, look and feel like. Antwerp-natives Maarten Bodewes and Dimitri O founded the company in 2016. The New York Times has named Loops ‘the best earplugs for concerts,’ with 4 million earplugs sold around the world to date. With top sales in the US and customers in more than 150 other countries. Currently, Loop’s team comprises 150 full-time employees, with a majority working in Antwerp and others at hubs in Amsterdam, New York and Shanghai, China. Engage earplugs feature innovative technology that builds on the benefits of Loop’s revolutionary line of products. The company’s bestselling Experience earplugs already provide 18 dB of noise reduction in noisy settings where sound quality is key – like live musical performances. They achieve this through a square acoustic channel and a membrane that together mimic the inner ear itself.

Just dropped

All of Loop’s products are tested extensively according to standard guidelines and practices. Loop earplugs are an officially certified form of hearing protection in line with European and American (ANSI) law covering personal hearing protection devices and personal protective equipment (PPE). Hi y’all!! Does anyone here have both and could walk me through the differences in practice? My reason for wearing them is hyperacusis/hearing sensitivity, if that helps.

In comparison, Engage are designed to primarily facilitate social interactions in noisy environments. They feature a round channel capped with a newly designed mesh filter and no membrane, eliminating the occlusion effect. They cap up to 16 dB of excess noise, with an additional 5 dB possible if Loop Mutes are added to the Engage Plus. They’re also a perfect complement to Loop Quiet, which offer 27 dB of coverage and are intended for total focus and sleep. verifyErrors }}{{ message }}{{ /verifyErrors }}{{

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment