276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Cycling Cartoonist: An Illustrated Guide to Life on Two Wheels

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But, oddly enough, I do have a qualification. A BSc in Transport Management and Planning from Loughborough University. Everyone needs to get from A to B. Unfortunately some of the ways we choose to do so aren’t very good for the planet on which we depend. At a time of climate crisis, and with transport being one of the main causes of carbon emissions, it seems like an important topic to consider. My belief is that cycling and walking should play a far more important part in the way we travel, especially for short local journeys. A number of books of my work have been published. My book about cycling as an everyday way of getting around, From A to B., was published by Bloomsbury in 2021. It’s probably the best one I’ve done. My focus is drawing about sustainable transport and active travel (cycling and walking), but I draw pictures about other topics too. My work is largely funded my Diagram Club. The Church Kitchen and The Discernment Process (How to be selected as a member of the clergy). Available from Canterbury Press. T-shirts

So yes – bit about me. I grew up in South Wales, but now live with my wife, who we’ll call CW, in Langdon Hills, which is to the east of London. I have a cat and a lot of bicycles. My first book about cycling in all its forms. Quite a bit about the sport side of cycling, cycling clubs, the racing scene, and suchlike. Hello! I'm Dave, and I draw diagrams about cycling, sustainable transport, and current events. More info here: About

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment