276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Skinister Silicone Hip Pads. Premium Realistic Hip Dip Filler Shapewear.

£82.495£164.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The short hip pads are designed to extend from a little above the hip bones, over the hip joint, partway over the gluteus medius muscle, but not extend very far down on thigh. The short hip pad adds inches over upper hipbone and full hip / derriere area, but the thighs will remain relatively slimmer in contrast. This look is good for those who may have narrow hips yet fuller thighs, or they simply like the look of the “Kardashian” rear or a Brazilian Buttlift effect (where the waist and thighs are liposuctioned and the fat is added exclusively to the hips and bum). While Lucy and Skinister both recommend the standard length in general (as it looks more natural), the short hip pads can be used with mini skirts or shorts without the hip pads showing. VALUE: if you’re thinking of buying hip pads which you’re going to use often, I’d say DON’T waste your money buying a cheaper set; save up the extra and get a set of these, they’re so worth it! I’m sure you’ll love them as much as I love mine. Thank you so much Dress Tech for creating such an awesome product, please keep up the good work! xxx Got the size regular thinking they would probably be too small but would stay in place better. Happy to report they aren’t too small. They make a huge difference. I can ware just about anything now and jeans and yoga pants look perfect. It’s so dramatic for just 3” added to my hip dimensions wow!

These pads adorn your curves and highlight your sexier look, and they are comfortable, thus you can walk around with them and not even feel their presence. COMFORT: The weight is reassuring/ real-feeling to me. You’d have to be super unfit to ever get tired of walking around with these on, though. Only issue is heat. Can get a bit sweaty (talc is advised by manufacturer). They still don’t move around though, they kind of cling to your skin so you’re almost peeling them off. For summer, knee-length shorts would be fine with these, or a maxi dress, or anything mid-calf or knee-length or ankle-length. The product’s just so good I might save up and buy a set of the smaller pads which can be used with shorter shorts. Using these on stage under hot lights might be uncomfortable but that’s uncomfortable for any performer anyway. Our Large Pads are approximately 31 x 34 cm and will add 4-5 inches to the hips, these are the most popular size. Wear these for ultimate curves and maximum effect. They will give a beautiful rounded shape to the hips which makes the waist dip and appear smaller. As with all our Pads, they bend and crease with the body making them very comfortable and realistic great for balancing the should to hip ratio.

Site Customisation

These hip pads do not require the use of any adhesive (like glue, spirit gum, double-sided tape, etc.) and can be held in place using pantyhose (we recommend two pairs), tights, or compression shapewear shorts. If you wear lotions or you perspire quite a bit, we recommend cleaning your skin with a little rubbing alcohol right before setting the pads in place, and using a little antiperspirant or powder between your skin and the pad if you find it necessary. We always recommend test-driving the pads a couple of times with your intended outfit before a big event, so you will be sure that the pads will be compatible with your other garments and will stay securely in place no matter what your activity level. The standard length hip pads are designed to extend from above the hip bones, over the hip joint, partway over the gluteus medius muscle, and extend close to halfway down the thigh to create a natural-looking, streamlined hip and bottom from all angles.

Most women are admired for having the right curves at the right place, however, many other women who are chubby, skinny, or have a somewhat straight posture are left feeling not so beautiful. This hip pad is designed to provide you with a bigger and sexier hip, while the butt lifter and the padding work in coordination to give you the real experience of charm and comfort. The silicone material used in making these pads provides a natural look and way better curves for your butts, hence it makes you the most charming woman around.While you have to measure your waist circumference at its narrowest part, you’ll have to measure your hip circumference at its widest part. The high waisted shaper is also flexible and elastic, but at the same time, it compresses the tummy although it ensures that you’re comfortable, moreover, if consistently used, it will lead to a slimmer look.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment