276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hear Me Out

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They also achieved seven certified albums and have been nominated for five Brit Awards, winning the 2009 Best Single for "The Promise". [16] Proceeds from Sarah Harding's last single to fund cancer research". The Guardian. 7 September 2021. Knox, Susan (6 September 2021). "Sarah Harding's heartbroken ex Chad Johnson says her biggest dream was to become a mum". Daily Mirror. ( Reach plc) . Retrieved 9 August 2022.

That's what you do when you're so excited, you don't think of the television cameras, you just enjoy yourself, and that was why programmes like Pop Idol... work, particularly because you've got you've got young people who are so excited. Sarah Harding: Girls Aloud stars lead tributes to singer". BBC News. 6 September 2021 . Retrieved 6 September 2021. Beaumont-Thomas, Ben (5 September 2021). "Sarah Harding, singer with Girls Aloud, dies aged 39 from breast cancer". The Guardian . Retrieved 5 September 2021. Official Singles Sales Chart Top 100 - 02 April 2021 - 08 April 2021". Official Charts. 2 April 2021 . Retrieved 25 February 2022. She also revealed the cancer has spread throughout her body, but she's determined to remain positive and continue fighting.

Books Multibuys

Spice Girl Geri Horner also tweeted, saying: "Rest in peace, Sarah Harding. You'll be remembered for the light and joy you brought to the world." In 2002, Harding auditioned for the reality television show Popstars: The Rivals. [11] The programme, the second British series of the international Popstars franchise, would see the creation of two rival groups – a boy band and a girl group each consisting of five members, which would then compete against each other for the 2002 Christmas Number One spot on the UK Singles Chart. Several thousand applicants attended auditions across the UK in hope of being selected. Ten girls and ten boys were chosen as finalists by judges Pete Waterman, Louis Walsh and Geri Halliwell. These finalists then took to the stage participating in weekly Saturday night live performances (alternating weekly between the girls and boys). Each week the contestant polling the fewest phone votes was eliminated, until the final line-ups of the groups emerged. Harding joined Nadine Coyle, Cheryl Tweedy, Nicola Roberts and Kimberley Walsh to comprise the new girl group Girls Aloud, formed through the show by a public vote on 30 November 2002. [1]

Dex, Robert (6 October 2014). "Sarah Harding: I'm getting a bit broody now Nadine and Kimberley have babies". Irish Independent . Retrieved 3 September 2020. A part of me or us isn't here anymore and it's unthinkable and painful and utterly cruel. She would have loved your messages today." Admittedly I didnt know very much about Sarah other than her great voice, I didnt know she struggled with ADHD, and like Im sure most people felt, I was very sad to hear her statement last year about her health issues and prognosis.On 26 August 2020, Harding stated that she had been diagnosed with breast cancer that had advanced to "other parts" of her body. In March 2021, she said that the disease was terminal and that she did not expect to "see another Christmas". Winner of the original Popstars format Kym Marsh, said: "I'm so very sorry to hear of the passing of Sarah Harding. What a beautiful girl and person she really was. Really heartbreaking book, but I have to say it was well written and I was left feeling a lot of affection for Sarah, who comes across as so authentic and unfailingly honest. Sarah went public with her cancer battle last year, revealing she's been undergoing treatment since early 2020.

In her book Hear Me Out, Sarah wrote: "In December my doctor told me that the upcoming Christmas would probably be my last." Sarah Harding plans solo album". MSN Music. MSN. 27 June 2012. Archived from the original on 30 June 2012 . Retrieved 14 November 2012. In 2016, she made her stage debut in Ghost - The Musical at the New Wimbledon Theatre in southwest London, and the following year appeared in Celebrity Big Brother - which she went on to win. Day, Elizabeth (9 November 2008). "The nation's new sweetheart". The Guardian. UK . Retrieved 12 November 2008.Sarah Harding (born Sarah Nicole Hardman; 17 November 1981 – 5 September 2021) was an English singer, model and actress. Her professional career began in 2002 when she successfully auditioned for the ITV reality series Popstars: The Rivals, during which Harding won a place in the girl group Girls Aloud. [1] The group achieved twenty consecutive top ten singles (including four number ones) in the UK, six albums that were certified platinum by the British Phonographic Industry (BPI), two of which went to number one in the UK, and accumulated a total of five BRIT Award nominations. In 2009, Girls Aloud won "Best Single" with their song " The Promise".

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment