276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rebound

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Louise is Abby’s older sister who puts up walls to protect her gentle heart. And after years of hardly speaking to each other, these two sisters end up living under the same roof and only time will break down whatever barriers keep them apart.

Rebinding an Old Book Tutorial - iBookBinding 10. Rebinding an Old Book Tutorial - iBookBinding

A relationship I really enjoyd following throughout this book was the one between Abby and her older sister, Louise. It had something very real and totally understandable and I found it hard to not like the two of them. Especially towards the end, when they were both so supportive and I guess it painted a pretty nice picture of family bonds. A few brands are mentioned to set the scene, including Now & Later candy, Nike Jordans, Pro-Keds, and Funyuns. The story starts off slow with a lot of frustrating miscommunications between Abby and almost every character in the book. I wanted to like Abby but honestly, I just could not relate even though all the things she went through were highly relatable.stars. This was a pretty cute book! But if I'm being honest, I have a weird relationship with Catherine Walsh’s books because I LOVE her writing and her characters, but I feel like the stories themselves seem to fall a little flat for me? This was still cute and fun and I def enjoyed my time reading it, but I'm hoping that one day I will *hopefully* really fall in love with one of her stories. We shall see! Rebinding an existing book as a special gift or presentation volume. (Her Majesty the Queen's library is the keeper of more than a dozen of such bindings we have undertaken). Did you know you can flag iffy content? Adjust limits for Drinking, Drugs & Smoking in your kid's entertainment guide. Get started Close

Rebound | BookTrust

In a perfect world, books would stay in pristine condition from the moment they were created until, well, forever. Unfortunately, if you’re a reader like me who takes their books out into the world, you will likely need some type of book repair in your life. We’ve covered how to save a wet book. We’ve covered how to clean books. Now we’re here to teach you how to fix book binding. This was a nice light romance which kept me engaged and wanting to know how things would work their way out. As you continue to unthread the signatures, collate them as well. At times, a sequence is printed or bars are printed on their folded edges as shown in figure 183 so that they can easily be arranged sequentially. Thank you to Bookouture and NetGalley who provided me with a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. All the thoughts and opinions are my own.Although individual customers come to us to have their personal out of print cloth or leather books restored or rebound, we have also bound books for York Minster, Castle Howard and other private collections and stately homes. It's funny how Catherine Walsh went from failing not to kill her houseplants to writing books that made me instantly her devotee. Though I have to admit, there were a few fractions of Walsh's authorship that may not fit me like a glove, but at the end of the day, she always blew me away with her nebulous concept of writing style. The banter was great, the flirting got me smiling like a chipmunk and it was overall that really cute love story you'd like to binge on Netflix for a nice evening and a cozy, hopeful vibe. The setting - a quaint Irish countryside town - filled me with wanderlust. From the descriptions of the small-town life to the beautiful landscape, it painted such a visor picture! I���ve never been to Ireland but this story makes my heart ache to visit. Armistice Day: A Collection of Remembrance - Spark Interest and Educate Children about Historical Moments

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment