276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lakme Perfecting Liquid Foundation, Pearl, 27ml

£1.205£2.41Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Correspond your skin tone with the lip shade - First pay attention to your skin undertones - cool, warm or neutral. I was thinking that they should have included one more shade in darker color since girls who are dusky can also get their perfect shade without looking ashy with Beige Caramel. Nowadays lipsticks are available in various textures and formulations - creamy, matte, glossy, semi-matte, liquid, nudes, highly-pigmented, shimmery, satin-smooth, metallic and so on. It was named after the French opera Lakmé, which itself is the French word for goddess Lakshmi who is renowned for her beauty.

It claims to be water-resistant so I tried to wash my face and half of the foundation was washed off easily but left a nice tint to my face which looked good. Lakmé was the country's first cosmetic brand to introduce makeup to Indian women and takes pride in being the expert on Indian Beauty for over 50 years.

We also take immense pride in being a compassionate beauty brand which is why we do not believe in or support testing on animals. A huge plus of this product is that it comes in 10 shades so you can easily find the closest match to your skin. Draw the outline beginning from the Cupid’s Bow moving towards the outer corners for a cleaner look. This Lakme weightless mousse foundation comes in a beautiful rose gold tube with a metallic finished rose gold cap. This stays on for 4-5 hours before getting patchy that can be enhanced by using compacts or pressed powders.

It doesn’t melt in heat or get oxidized badly but when we sweat then naturally the foundation will get patchy as this is not waterproof completely. In this article, I am going to talk about the best 6 Lakme foundations in India that I think is the best ever. Liquid matte formulations are the most long-lasting lipsticks that have a staying power of 10+ hours followed by matte and creamy matte lipsticks. Lakmé since its inception has been the most sought-after Indian beauty brand for high-quality cosmetics.Lakme 9 to 5 weightless mousse foundation is a very affordable and excellent mousse foundation which blends seamlessly and very smoothly. If you find this article helpful, do not forget to Subscribe to Cosmetics Arena for more such updates. The consistency of Lakme Perfecting Liquid Foundation in Natural Shell is thick and gel-based as it contains silicone. Speaking of brands takes me back into the 90s when Lakme foundation was probably considered as the best foundation in India. An integral part of your face makeup, this liquid based foundation spreads evenly to cover spots, blemishes, dark circles and patchy skin tone.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment