276°
Posted 20 hours ago

John Varvatos Artisan Eau de Toilette Spray, 125 ml

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Shelf life: I was really surprised how long Artisan Pure lasted on my skin - I could still feel it 6+ hours later! The sillage at the start, is light to moderate, but at least you know it’s there. A short time later and the ability to project is non-existent. Then, it’s essentially gone from the skin. What a bummer, because I like the aroma. There are many scents out there that can be overbearing and heavy, however, us guys (and our girls) would prefer something a bit lighter and more inviting. Artisan by John Varvatos is just such a fragrance. It was introduced in 2009 and has a unique vibe to it, that I feel is almost perfect for the summer months. Notes include: Tangelo, Marjoram, Thyme, Murraya, Lavandin, Kephalis, Ginger Absolute, Serenolide, Belambre, Orange Blossom, Clementine, Purple Ginger, Ginger root, Mandarin Orange, Georgywood I've been keen on this scent for a long time. Highly praised, hyped, often mentioned and also here he gets away with 7.9 very well. Especially since john Varvatos is also a brand that I like and is usually not represented in the big perfumeries and department stores. For me a great brand with fair prices. I definitely wanted to test this one. Hypes are not always justified for every taste, but I like to test such fragrances anyway. I find the concept very interesting for midsummer and warmer days. In the end, curiosity won and I bought this one blind. With more than 40 Euro a 75ml it is not cheap, but affordable and not a scent you can do a lot wrong with.

Flacon: as always with this range - unbelievably pretty and cool, high quality and attention to detail! The best flacons in the designer market?! This is praised as the definitive vacation scent, but to me it's the definitive *beach* vacation scent with that south european twist and I almost feel like wearing this anywhere else would be out of place. My closing remark is that this feels like Versace pour Homme minus tonka bean and 4x the neroli - they are really that similar even though VPH lasts about an hour, is plain and boring, but also cheap. As the outstanding balance, plus the interest now form part of your payable balance they will attract interest

Pay in 3 with Take 3

Above all a scent for everyday life and leisure for the warmer season. Due to the gentle and slightly creamy nuances, it is actually also unisex suitable. Performance is completely ok for a fresh fragrance and it lasts a few hours with pleasant sillage. It also lasts quite long on clothing, which makes for a pleasant fresh touch with this fragrance. Otherwise the Sillage is something about very closely and top for hot temperatures and pleasant summer feeling. Phần cổ tay được xịt nước hoa thường có nhiều tác động như lúc rửa tay, đeo vòng, đồng hồ, do đó để đảm bảo mùi hương được duy trì, bạn nên sử dụng nước hoa ở cổ tay ở tần suất nhiều hơn lúc cần thiết.

It is unmistakably an Artisan, approximately the original mixed with Chanel's "Allure Edition Blanche". Creamy, with a slightly greenish wood base on which several citrus variations with petitgrain dresses dance in the sun. A slightly synthetic bitterness cannot be wiped off the fragrance, but this takes little away from its wearability or sympathy. It almost always works. It's sexy, stylish and casual. No matter how sweaty, no matter how hot, no matter how helpless you are. The perfect fragrance from April to August. Light orange blossom splashes even let it appear unisex and universal. More European this time than Caribbean and exotic. A reliable companion to the white shirt, whether on the beach or in the office. A good thing. Like a 4711 for the YouTube generation. Sillage: Here Artisan Pure shines - you can immediately perceive a hint of lemon without being overwhelmed. After a moment, the lingering ginger and musk lend this non-intrusive EdT a more subdued but pleasant presence.It’s pleasant citrus notes highlight a layer of complexity to the scent and give it a very fresh opening. The first thing that I note about this cologne is how light and airy of a fragrance it is. It is warm and inviting and definitely one that has a bit of sexiness to it. This is the type of fragrance that will have women wanting to draw closer to get a whiff. On the other hand, I am not completely sold on this fragrance and its use within my rotation of scents because it does have some issues with its performance. Read on, as I break down what makes this scent one of interest. The costs for delivery, installation services and monthly insurance products cannot be placed on BNPL. The Artisans of John Varvatos - who would have thought that this series gets so many offshoots and so many fans?! I also own some of them and for the summer or even holidays in southern climes they are always a reliable choice. Whether as a refreshment after a shower or as a wake-up call on a warm spring morning, Varvatos has really hit the casual tooth of time. What can the latest scion, the white and pure variant?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment