276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dr Teal's Coconut Oil Body Lotion Body Lotion 532ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Dr Teal’s Kids Sleep Lotion is specially formulated to be safe, hypoallergenic and lightweight to gently moisturize skin. Lull your body into a slumber with our soy blend candle crafted with natural essential oils that promote a better night’s sleep. Citrus essential oil helps uplift your mood, while vitamin C, shea butter, orange oil and coconut oil moisturize the skin.

Apply a generous amount to hands, wash cloth, or pouf and gently massage over entire body, or combine with a handful Dr Teal’s Pure Epsom Salt to use as an exfoliant. Dr Teal’s products are infused with essential oils to relax, replenish and rejuvenate your mind and body.Since this first impression, I gave it a few more tries here and there for two weeks, and there is no nicer way to describe my feelings; I hate it! Pour a generous amount of Dr Teal’s Foaming Bath under warm, running water for a relaxing bubble bath experience or try combining with your favorite Dr Teal’s Epsom Salt Soak. Soaking in warm water is already a great way to relax, but adding Dr Teal’s Pure Epsom Salt with natural essential oils can enhance the experience and help you reset.

Dr Teal’s Coconut Oil Body Oil is formulated with Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, and Cocoa Butter to help soothe dry skin and seal in moisture. Wind down with the aromatic scent of eucalyptus paired with the fresh scents of citrus and spearmint.Antioxidant-rich black elderberry and vitamin D help to renew skin, while essential oils uplift your mood. Soaking in a bath with Dr Teal’s Pure Epsom salt for just 20 minutes can help recharge your body and mind. Find a better night’s rest with Dr Teal’s Aromatherapy Sleep Wellness Oil with Lavender, Chamomile, and Sandalwood.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment