276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nintendo Switch Pro Controller - The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Edition

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I love my hori but had to switch to the Binbok since they have rumble and motion control. The d pad is horrendous though. Lol. Would you be interested in any of these Hori products? If we hear any updates about a local release, we'll let you know. But if i would buy "stuff which are not just games", i would maybe be more interested in collectors editions and the very cool mario kart home circuit which i was pretty close to buy once when it was on sale but even on sale it was still kind of expensive, about 50 dollars (or the equivalent in swedish kronor). And i maybe needed to buy other stuff. Also, an SD card for Switch might be nice and maybe some amiibo.

Where to Preorder Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Switch Pro

Not_Soos I have AC Switch. The joy cons are kinda pastel. I think they match the promotional image on the box, and that they look nice. I wouldn't consider them dingy. InJeffable Yes the link you just sent is the one I'm looking at. The all-white looks really fresh, and will really suit the white/yellow compact joycons I already have from HORI. Without motion, hd rumble or NFC it's really pointless to use them in TotK since the game really uses those features. You'll be giving yourself a lesser experience. I like that adventure bag but having to take the controller off to store seems a weird choice and I don't really play my switch enough to justify buying more accessories for it.This TomToc case looks great, and is exactly what I need. As long as it can fit a few game cards I'm grand When he’s not paying off a loan to Tom Nook, Liam likes to report on the latest Nintendo news and admire his library of video games. His favourite Nintendo character used to be a guitar-playing dog, but nowadays he prefers to hang out with Judd the cat. Not_Soos that'd be the Split Pad Fit/Comfort. I've been using one for my Switch for 6 months and haven't taken it off. Feels really great and definitely recommended if you can take not having gyro/vibration. Includes motion controls, HD rumble, built-in amiibo™ functionality*, charging cable (USB-C to USB-A), and more. One really impressive detail in this case is that it has a soft barrier resting against the top of the Switch console that keeps pressure off the Compact's shoulder buttons on either side. They really did think of everything.

Controller for Nintendo Switch - The Legend of Zelda Pro Controller for Nintendo Switch - The Legend of Zelda

CJD87 I don't think it's a question of R&D for Hori. They could add rumble and wireless to it, and I have no doubt they would, if Nintendo would let them. That's why fans got excited when a rating for the game from the Game Rating and Administration Committee of Korea popped up. We've now learned that this rating is for new Nintendo Switch and PS4 ports of Red Dead Redemption by Double Eleven Studios. Red Dead Redemption will release across both of those platforms digitally on August 17, with a physical launch to follow on October 13. As always, unfortunately the controllers don't have the functionality that you'd come to expect from the joycon or pro-controllers. It's a shame, since I really like these designs.

See where it all began

Dom_31 Actually….as someone who has had the 8bitdos, all forms of split “pro controller”-like joycon replacements, multiple joycons and pro controllers…….the Hori Split Pad Compact/Slim is the one I use for portable gaming. Sure, you miss out the amiibo functionality, gyro, Bluetooth and vibration, but for attached joycon style portable gaming, these are the one I use. I find it the most comfortable in my hands for long play sessions without giving up too much of everything else. I play in bed before sleep so I don’t need to be swinging my Switch around. That said, I wouldn’t recommend any joy-con replacements without gyro for TOTK. And i would like to get an OLED Switch too at some point even though the difference from regular to OLED is not huge. Big, not huge. But it is kind of pricey, it is 100 dollars just to upgrade. And then i might be too attached to sell my original Switch too, it happens. I did not sell my GBA when i got a GBA SP. Olmectron Yes, the split pad compact is not perfect for Zelda without motion controls, unfortunately I end up swapping them for normal joycons when I need that or use the Switch Pro Controller. I can understand the appeal of gyro aiming for TotK and why you'd prefer a controller that can offer that. CJD87 Besides the comfort, one thing I like about the Split Pad Compact is that it maintains the design language of the Switch with Joy-Cons attached. It looks like something Nintendo themselves might have made if they had decided to make a bigger version of the Joy-Cons.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment