276°
Posted 20 hours ago

You, With a View: A hilarious and steamy enemies-to-lovers road-trip romcom

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Jessica Joyce wields razor-sharp prose with emotional poignancy and the perfect dose of unbelievable romantic tension with spice to create an instant classic in the romance genre. I’ll read anything she writes.” —Mazey Eddings, author of The Plus One Honestly everything about it was exceptional. The characters, the plot, the writing, the dialogue, I wouldn’t change a thing 🥰 THE EPILOGUE 😭🥹 jesus h christ. The vibes were super hot and the language was a mix of explicit and flowery. They got to the edge of some cliffs and just to the ✨edge✨ many many times. (And I edged this book for months so I know a thing or two about edging if I do say so myself 😌) Two high school enemies must reunite for a road trip inspired by their grandparents’ broken engagement in this electric debut romance.**

the brother and his girlfriend didn't feel like they fit into the story anywhere, their characters were very conveniently fit in and then just sort of vanished towards the end?! An electrifying debut, and the perfect summer read... A million out of five stars!' Ali Hazelwood, The Love Hypothesis why are you calling me? Couldn’t you just text whatever you need to say? What kind of millennial are you? We’re supposed to be afraid of calling people.”sight, view or vision? View is more literary than sight or vision. It is the only word for talking about how well you can see: I didn’t have a good sight/​vision of the stage. Vision must always be used with a possessive pronoun: my/​his/​her, etc. (field of) vision. It is not used with the prepositions in, into and out of that are very frequent with sight and view: There was nobody in vision. • A tall figure came into vision. Patterns During your commute: If you take public transportation or have a long commute, you may find it helpful to use that time to read. An adventurous road trip with spectacular sights, poignant love letters from the past telling a heart-wrenching story between a beloved grandmother and her first love, and a brilliant and entertaining combination of enemies-to-lovers, forced proximity, and sunshine-meets-grump tropes – this book is everything I want!

I am such a fan of High School rivals turned love interests and this book delivered. I did find myself wanting a bit more of them in the past to truly understand how they came so full circle like they did, but I still found this to be a great summer romance read, nonetheless. After going through her grandmother’s stuff, Noelle finds her pictures and correspondence with a man she’s never heard of from decades ago, leaving her with an inexplicable sense of betrayal: she thought that they were completely open with each other, but there is clearly a huge piece of her grandmother’s story that she was never privy to. The conflict was resolved maturely and rationally. I LOVED the relationship between Noelle and Paul 🥹Two high school enemies must reunite for a road trip inspired by their grandparents’ broken engagement in this electric debut romance.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment