276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Inov8 Roclite 345 GORE-TEX Trail Walking Boots - AW19

£44.95£89.90Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

New upper material has undergone laboratory testing, with results proving it more than doubles the industry standard for durability. The material features a tighter weave that lets in less grit and better protects the GORE-TEX membrane underneath. Tougher yet still flexible. If you already have a hiking boot, running shoe, or training shoe that fits you well, you could measure the length of the shoe’s insole and match this with the size guide.

Go longer: As feet begin to swell on longer adventures, you can gain extra comfort thanks to the ADAPTERWEB upper design which sees the materials adapt to your changing foot shape and natural movements. Upper materials also non-water absorbing. Delivery timescales are based on working days; Public Holidays, Saturday's and Sunday's are NOT classed as working days.The lower the number on our scale, the narrower the fit, which ensures minimal internal movement of the foot when running fast on technical terrain. Shoes with the higher numbers on our scale will suit athletes with a wider foot and those wanting that extra comfort in the toe box. This wider toe box allows the toes to splay for increased stability when lifting heavy weights. It’s also perfect for longer runs and races when toes begin to swell. New and improved upgrade to our most popular fast-and-light waterproof hiking boot. The ROCLITE G 345 GTX V2 now boasts improved durability, enhanced comfort and a better fit so you can get more miles out of your boots and more adventure out of your hikes. GRAPHENE-GRIP rubber delivers the world’s toughest traction across all terrains, while GORE-TEX technology keeps your feet dry. Weighs in at just 345g for the ultimate in fast, light, agile hiking. ADAPTERWEB: durable tight weave upper design adapts to your changing foot shape and natural movement. A versatile trail running shoe that excels at winter trail running, long-distance hiking and any other adventurous activities, these could easily be your go-to shoe. Inov8 says We have meticulously studied the foot and its function during the gait cycle and also the interaction between the foot and the terrain. We have used this knowledge to develop our fitting scale. For technical footwear a good fit is essential to enhance your performance.

As feet begin to swell on longer adventures, you can gain extra comfort thanks to the ADAPTERWEB upper design which sees the flexible materials adapt to your changing foot shape and natural movements. I found the EVA foam midsole comfortable; even when I was doing some road walking, there was enough cushion to keep me comfortable all day. Having used Inov8 footwear before, I know the G-RIP rubber on the sole not only grips well but lasts a lot longer than other brands; they give fantastic traction on various surfaces, wet and dry, and shed mud well. Breathable comfort: A single mesh upper material delivers outstanding breathability for a waterproof shoe. Perfect for both hiking, running or both. All applicable customs and import duties and any other charges are the responsibility of the customer.Multi-Directional Cleats - Anchors the foot to the ground, whilst it can also remove debris to improve functionality. Delivery timescales are esimates in working days; Public Holidays, Saturday's and Sunday's are NOT classed as working days. Best in protection: GORE-TEX product technology delivers increased protection and 365-day climate comfort. Codra mesh upper guarantees further protection, comfort and unrivalled durability. Seriously impressive lightweight hiking boots that are tough enough for gnarly trails and light enough to stave off fatigue. Inov8 has built on the original Roclite G 345 and improved the comfort and durability of the original. Inov-8 says:

Alternatively, you can measure the length of your foot and add between 1 and 2cm to find the correct insole length. It is hard to be exact here, as sizing is so personal – but in hiking boots, running shoes or training shoes, we’d recommend having at least 1cm of extra space beyond the end of the longest toe to ensure comfort. Shoes UK Size Increased flexibility: Boot designed to move with your foot, allowing you to adapt, react and grip on all unpredictable terrain. Boot-cut ensures superb ankle support too. Utlizing GORE-TEX product technology, the Roclite 345 GTX delivers the optimal combination of support, climate comfort and protection. The perfect boot for adventure-seekers who are running/trekking in wet and wild conditions and want extra ankle support. Includes graphene grip (G-Grip). Specifications The Roclite 345 GTX hiking and running boot with graphene-enhanced G-GRIP outsole and utilizing GORE-TEX product technology offers the optimal combination of the world's toughest grip, climate comfort and protection. META-PLATE Shank - Aligned with the metatarsals to provide greater forefoot flexibility and conttrol

Get in Touch

I generally hike in none Gore-tex shoes, as I like my feet to be able to breathe. However, the lightweight nature of these Inov-8s and the single mesh upper material mean they breathe surprisingly well. These fast and light hiking boots are an updated version of the incredibly popular original Roclite G 345, one of my favourite hiking boots. They are still going strong. The newly updated V2s are more comfortable and durable than the original. From time to time carriers may deliver earlier or later, or on non working days however this is cannot be guaranteed nor should it be expected. New lacing system delivers a more stable foothold, with the addition of speed hooks at the top making for a more fluid lace movement. This is coupled with a new tongue construction that provides hikers with all shapes of feet greater ability to adjust the fit to their needs. In high summer, I may change to something lighter, with no Gore-tex lining, but these are my everyday outdoor shoe for pretty much any other outdoor activity.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment