276°
Posted 20 hours ago

African Pride Moisture Miracle Aloe & Coconut Water, Detangle & Condition Pre- Shampoo 12 oz

£1.365£2.73Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Not only a simple moisturizer but knows much more: keeps the skin lipids between our skin cells in a healthy (liquid crystal) state, protects against irritation, helps to restore barrier Good old water, aka H2O. The most common skincare ingredient of all. You can usually find it right in the very first spot of the ingredient list, meaning it’s the biggest thing out of all the stuff that makes up the product.

It’s pretty much the current IT- preservative. It’s safe and gentle, but even more importantly, it’s not a feared-by-everyone-mostly-without-scientific-reason paraben. The problem with linalool is, that just like limoneneit oxidises on air exposure and becomes allergenic. That’s why a product containing linalool that has been opened for several months is more likely to be allergenic than a fresh one.Limonene's nr1 function is definitely being a fragrance component, but there are several studies showing that it's also a penetration enhancer, mainly for oil-loving components. A super common and cheap fragrance ingredient. It's in many plants, e.g. rosemary, eucalyptus, lavender, lemongrass, peppermint and it's the main component (about 50-90%) of the peel oil of citrus fruits. I have been using the shea moisturizer lotion for mixed textures before they rebranded. They seem to have removed the line for mixed textures and it worked so Much for me. The one written natural hair is really bad for my hair. 🙁 I’m lost and I have asked them severally what is their substitute for the former one with no response. I even shed a lot of hair after not finding the lotion in the market. Everything else tangles and dries my hair reply...

The generic term for nice smelling stuff put into cosmetic products so that the end product also smells nice. It is made up of 30 to 50 chemicals on average. A real oldie but a goodie. Great natural moisturizer and skin-identical ingredient that plays an important role in skin hydration and general skin health. It contains Glycerin! When I first used it, my hair felt extremely dry and brittle. As this time, I was struggling with glycerin sensitivity. However, I have not had this issue since. But it is worth the mention. The Takeaway The pre-shampoo “instantly softens and detangles hair with the natural healing and soothing benefits of aloe vera, combined with the hydrating properties of coconut water.”This pre-shampoo is a GAME CHANGER! This will be added to my favorite products list and will probably be my primary pre-shampoo product. It made detangling and prepping for wash day a breeze as the product just melted into my hair. My hair felt moisturized, soft and the pre-shampoo smells amazing! Hydrate and strengthen hair with a nourishing blend of coconut and baobab oils. Rich in vitamins and fatty acids, this leave-in cream infuses strands with nutrients, imparts lasting moisture, helps to protect against breakage and adds shine.”I found this leave-in cream to be very moisturizing and made my hair very shiny.

Thank you for reaching out! I don’t have relaxed hair so I can’t answer that question. However, if your relaxed hair typically likes some (or all) of the ingredients listed in the pre-shampoo then I’d say give it a try! reply... A destination for all curl types, where kinky, coily, curly and wavy hair is celebrated. We aim to empower and inspire so you can embrace and enjoy your curls.

This oil “uses a nourishing mix of five premium oils (Castor, Grapeseed, Argan, Coconut, Olive). Plus vitamin E to replenish natural nutrients, protect against breakage, promote growth and strengthen strands. All while infusing coils and curls with moisture and body.”This is the ULTIMATE scalp and hair oil. I’ve used it as a: The “versatile styling cream blends shea butter and flaxseed oil to provide deep moisture, lasting definition and radiant shine, ensuring coils and curly styles are smooth and bouncy with soft hold.”This curling cream is great! I haven’t really branched out from SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie. Don’t fix what isn’t broke, right? But, this cream will definitely be a staple product! I think it did an amazing job defining my curls, holding my styles and providing shine. This is a fluid situation is subject to a revision in July 2021 by the UK Government and EU countries.If you have spottedethylhexylglycerinon the ingredient list, most probably you will see there also the current IT-preservative, phenoxyethanol. They are good friends becauseethylhexylglycerincan boost the effectiveness of phenoxyethanol (and other preservatives) and as an added bonus it feels nice on the skin too. My absolute favorites from this line are the pre-shampoo, shampoo, heat activated masque and 5 essential oils! These will DEFINITELY be staple products for me! This shampoo says it, “gently cleans hair of dirt and build-up without stripping the follicles of their natural oils. The humectant and reparative benefits of honey and coconut oil combine to deeply penetrate and hydrate coils and curls.”This shampoo is the ONE! Just like the pre-shampoo, this shampoo will be a staple product in my routine. It does an amazing job at cleansing my scalp, without leaving my hair dry afterwards. In fact, my hair felt incredibly soft throughout, and after, the process. It was easy to detangle my hair with this shampoo. It also smells amazing with the honey and coconut combination.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment