276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Old-Fashioned Cupcake

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

On the one hand, there is 29-year-old Togawa, who aspires to live a regret-free and purposeful life. The 39-year-old Nozue, on the other hand, believes he is too old to try anything new and goes through life in a cycle of sleeping, waking up, and going to work. However, things changed as they went to a pancake shop. From that point on, Togawa had been seducing Nouze covertly under the disguise of helping with anti-aging treatment, deepening their relationship.

Old Fashion Cupcake EP 1 | ENG SUB - Bilibili Old Fashion Cupcake EP 1 | ENG SUB - Bilibili

ihr HertZ 2021年5月号"[ ihr Hertz May 2021 issue]. Taiyoh Tosho (in Japanese). Archived from the original on December 24, 2022 . Retrieved December 20, 2022. In an office conversation about Nozue, workers discuss how Kanda from accounting has been following him around again. The leads had good chemistry together. They seemed so exceptional and natural. Watching their interactions and conversations was fun. I adored the way Togawa seduced Nozue and made the most of the anti-aging procedure. This drama was very satisfying all around. Every single second of it was enjoyable for me. It doesn't happen all the time, but sometimes I feel like I want more! I'm hoping that Japan will continue to make such unusual BLs like these.

Staff

Japan has recently been providing the fantastic BLs that we all yearn for. Their plots are consistently unique and captivating. Old Fashion Cupcake was like that. This is a story of love between a boss and an employee. It's not the typical cliched office romance plot we have always seen. This is one of the most mature, realistic, and endearing love stories I've ever seen. I can't believe they managed to fit such a heartwarming and endearing love story into just five episodes! Imagine having someone who watches out for you and helps you find your joy for life again and encourages you that you can do all that you set your mind to no matter what the age. That's what Togawa is to Nozue. The fact that Togawa actually learned his words of wisdom and his ways of life from Nozue (who has over the years lost touch with himself) years prior and the fact that it is Nozue helping him with his "anti-aging" and reiterating what Togawa already knows deep in his heart but has forgotten is so precious to me. It's like coming full circle.

Old-fashioned Cupcake, Latest chapters, Latest updates, free Old-fashioned Cupcake, Latest chapters, Latest updates, free

Oricon (in Japanese). May 23, 2022. Archived from the original on December 27, 2022 . Retrieved December 20, 2022. Minoru Togawa—Nozue's young, work-oriented subordinate—has been watching him from the sidelines. When he invites Nozue to join him in trying out different activities, they end up taking on more conventionally feminine amusements instead of stereotypical manly bonding. During their ventures, the two men eat at popular shops and engage in girl talk. In modern society, it seems absurd for these coworkers to be indulging in childish antics. Yet these experiences may be just what Nozue needs to grow out of his midlife crisis and realize that life has much left to offer—especially sweets and love. Natalie (in Japanese). December 13, 2020. Archived from the original on December 24, 2022 . Retrieved December 20, 2022.As Nozue and Togawa continue their relationship, Nozue realizes he is afraid of criticism from their peers. After Kakitani, Nozue's friend and co-worker, nearly figures out their relationship, Nozue suggests to Togawa that they put some distance between each other, causing Togawa to become upset. After spending some time apart, Nozue confesses to Kakitani and Kirishima about his relationship with Togawa. Kirishima has Togawa bring Nozue home, allowing them to make up. At the same time, Togawa announces that he is transferring jobs so that he can grow in his career and eventually be on equal standing with Nozue. A few days later, Kirishima encourages Nozue to pursue what is important to him, and Nozue accepts the new changes in his relationships. Famous scenes from the drama Old-Fashioned Cupcake are shown aplenty in the release of the theme song's music video]. Natalie (in Japanese). July 5, 2022. Archived from the original on December 24, 2022 . Retrieved December 20, 2022. While eating, Nozue sees the television report on a trending pancake shop. Considering whether he is too old for what he likes, Nozue then dismisses the idea of finding a girlfriend as too much trouble. At work, Nozue is greeted by multiple colleagues. Returning good morning to Togawa, then hearing Chief Kirishima had said to drop by before going home yesterday, Nozue had forgotten. Where Nozue means to give Kirishima a ring, Togawa comments on the office rumor concerning a promotion. The art style is beautiful! The story is meaningful and inspiring, and the characters are relatable, lovable and charming.

Old-Fashioned Cupcake Manga | Anime-Planet

Old-Fashioned Cupcake is written and illustrated by Sagan Sagan. It was serialized in the yaoi manga magazine ihr Hertz from the March 2019 issue released on January 31, 2019 [4] to the March 2020 issue released on January 31, 2020. [5] It was followed up with a sequel titled Old-Fashioned Cupcake with Cappucino, which ran from the July 2020 issue released on May 29, 2020 [6] to the May 2021 issue released on March 31, 2021. [7] A short story titled Old-Fashioned Cupcake with Karaage was serialized in the January 2022 issue released on November 30, 2021. [8] A third series titled Old-Fashioned Cupcake in My Picnic was serialized beginning with the March 2022 issue released on January 31, 2022. [9] The chapters were later released in two bound volumes by Taiyoh Tosho under the H & C Comics ihr Hertz Series imprint. [10] One thing that surprised me a bit was the humor -- it was subtle, but consistently made the story more enjoyable and the characters almost felt more real for it. The dialogue is full of quips, sarcasm, and other expressiveness that I wouldn't typically expect from the genre (though it's not unwelcome!). It's not overplayed or heavy handed, but rather lightens the story as a whole and breaks the tension after heavier scenes. It all just leads to a very healthy, wholesome, and heartwarming romance. I can’t wait to watch the live action drama! They’re just too cute to resist! And their playful banter? Be still my heart!ihr HertZ 2022年3月号"[ ihr Hertz March 2022 issue]. Taiyoh Tosho (in Japanese). Archived from the original on December 24, 2022 . Retrieved December 20, 2022. ihr HertZ 2019年3月号"[ ihr Hertz March 2019 issue]. Taiyoh Tosho (in Japanese). Archived from the original on December 25, 2022 . Retrieved December 20, 2022.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment