276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Restore Me: The New Haven Series - Book #1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I. SHIP. IT!!! Haha! I know Tahereh might have never intended her fans to ship Kenji and Warner but how couldn’t you?! *lol* Once they actually started to talk and stopped to be so hostile towards each other they were damn freaking cute! XD I loved their honest conversations and it made me happy that Kenji was able to make Warner smile! I mean he made him smile!!! That’s such an accomplishment! *lol* So yeah, I totally dig them! Sorry Tahereh! I can’t help it! ;-P It was supposed to be a simple business arrangement, a few months of playing a role that came far too easily to the both of us, but it wasn’t long before it became more. JL Seegars writing is so heartbreakingly good that it should be criminal. Chris and Mallory’s relationship isn’t the only thing that has developed. Their author has found a nice balance between making her writing detailed without sounding verbose. Like her characters, she has grown and it’s so fulfilling to see.

the reason for the 5⭐️ rating is what i like to refer to as the murder mystery. as much as i would love to get into this subplot and dig DEEP into theories with y’all i can’t. and i mean not even a little bit. bc i would never be able to forgive myself if i robbed y’all of the element of surprise jl has perfected. i was GAGGED, REPEATEDLY! and that’ll just have to be enough for y’all. I loved the relationship that got developed in this book. I loved how they were talking about the grief, because both of them felt the loss. The hero, was rarely jealous of his best friend, he was understanding of the heroin's love for him and i felt like he admired her for it. He helped her deal with her grief and her guilt in a mature way. At the same time he was jealous and possessive with other men flirting with her which was something that satisfied my toxic heart so much. I loved their banter, their tension and their chemistry. Right now I can see her, this other version of myself, I can see her dragging her dirty fingernails against the chambers of my heart, drawing blood. And if I could reach inside myself and rip her out of me with my own two hands, I would.” This was painful and perfect at the same time and I think Tahereh did the right thing by adding new books to the original trilogy. With just one book she gave the story, the world and the characters so much more depth! warner's inner monologue is......... everything. i mean that both literally because of its weight and meaningfulness, but also his sarcasm is perfI’m trying to come to terms with the fact that nothing is going to be the same for me, not ever again, and I have no idea who to trust or how to move forward. So yeah,” I say, nearly shouting the words, “right now I don’t care about anything. Because I don’t know what I’m fighting for anymore. And I don’t know who my friends are. Right now,” I say, “everyone is my enemy, including you.” We speak of knight in shining armor, but I was not all prepared for Christopher Johnson. From a game of truth or dare laced in pinned up desire, smothered longing, and chemistry that couldn’t at all be denied. A whirlwind whirlwind romance began. Chris has his own demons though… a future not of his own making. Expectations and family tradition. The beautiful boy born with a silver spoon tries vehemently to go against the grain. But there strong more seasoned forces at work.

And it is this, my unrequited affection for my father, that has always been my greatest weakness. So I lie here, marinating in a sorrow I can never speak of, while regret consumes my heart.” Haider looks Juliette up and down then, examining her outfit, her hair, her plain, worn tennis shoes; and though he says nothing, I can feel his disapproval, his scepticism and ultimately – his disappointment in her.I call her my angel because that’s what she is to me. The promise of God’s love in human form, a treasure from heaven walking here on Earth.'

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment