276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Steiff 113901 Cosy Year bear 2023 34 golden brown & Soft Cuddly Friends Honey Teddy bear, Grey, 18

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Steiff BRITISH COLLECTORS 2023 bear is made from high quality mohair in a warm chestnut colour and his paw pads are made from matching colour felt. The bear is absolutely fine and sits well with my Queen Elizabeth II memorial beat 14th September 2023

I’m a collector, and I would highly recommend steiff bears to other collectors because the quality is outstanding 30th June 2023 Annual gift for collection by my granddaughter, great quality and recognised brand standards. 26th November 2023

Steiff Rocks The Beatles Teddy Bear 007439

To older people it is only for show .The quality is good but the cape could be a little bigger 3rd August 2023

We are very happy to present a very special teddy bear named ‘KING CHARLES III’ who will be crowned on Saturday 6th May 2023. This is my first collectible bear, and I was not sure what to expect. He is rather plain ie no trousers or vest. Currently he is in his box, on top of a cupboard! My grown up children like him. I am keeping him away from my 3 grandchildren. The qua 4th August 2023 Pamela always buys from Bel Air as this is the best company to buy from.everytime she wants another Stieff product. 22nd April 2023 I have been buying the Steiff year bear from my grandchildren for the past ten years, this one is for our fourth grandchild due in March, the bear is of very high quality and machine washable which comes in handy with young ones. I would highly recommend 29th November 2022A present for my new grandson to be born this month. It seems very soft. Now on its way to Sydney Australia. 4th June 2023 Excellent quality and I’d forgotten he was musical, so an added bonus. Not a toy but will be displayed and handed down through the generations of my family. I’d certainly recommend Steiff bears to others who I know would love and cherish them as th 1st September 2023

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment