276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Eucalyptus Bath Salt w/Natural Eucalyptus Essential Oil 600g - Best for Good Sleep - Stress Reduction - Beauty - Bathing - Body Care - Wellness - Relax - Aromatherapy Bath Salts

£2.995£5.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our bath salts range contain dead sea salts blended with beautiful essential oils and premium quality fragrances. At Radox, we have been taking inspiration from nature’s incredible fragrances since 1908 to create refreshing shower gel, hand wash and bath products. The natural heeling effects of Himalayan and Epsom salts make this the perfect combination for recovery and relaxation. Add to a hot bath, and instantly smell the high grade essential oils, Eucalyptus, Peppermint and Tea Tree, as the aromatherapeutic oils fill your bathroom. Some settling may occur in the container, but rest assured - we use a Trade Approved scale to weigh the content.

Enriched with Epsom Salts, Dead Sea and Pink Himalayan Salt, these bath salts act to soothe aching muscles.

I figured it would be good for my sore muscles in my legs because I was about to have a rough work ahead of me. It can silence a cough by clearing your chest and disinfect wounds by fighting inflammation and promoting healing. Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) leaf oil, Canaga oderata (Ylang Ylang) flower oil, Benzyl alcohol*, Benzyl benzoate*, Benzyl salicylate*, Cinnamyl alcohol*, Citral*, Citronellol*, Coumarin*, Eugenol*, Farnesol*, Geraniol*, Isoeugenol*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Anthemis nobilis (dried Chamomile flowers). This is a mineral-rich sea salt infusion with a pure essential oil blend of Eucalyptus, Ginger and Black Pepper.

For general wellbeing, dissolve approximately 250g of Epsom Salts into your regular bath water and relax for at least 20 minutes. BUT, I’ve reduced my “dose” of eucalyptus oil and have had many happy baths since then with the Eucalyptus Goddess! I know it smells nice and works great in a diffuser, also seems to be working great in the bath, right until you hop in and it sticks to your skin like minty napalm. We then capture their transformative effects with one goal in mind: to help people get in the mood they want to be in. Our bath salts are hand made in Yorkshire, made with grey sea salt, epsom salt, sodium bicarbonate and mixed with our blend of organic essential oils.To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Soothe the skin in brilliantly scented bubbles, with our kind-to-skin formula - infused with essential oils. Muscle soak: with peppermint and eucalyptus oils to invigorate and ease tired muscles - this blend is for you if you've been on your feet all day or for use post exercise. Directions: Pour a generous amount of Dr Teal's Foaming Bath under warm, running water for a relaxing bubble bath experience.

Unwind body and mind with cool and invigorating Eucalyptus paired perfectly with sweet and citrusy tones derived from Orange. Nancy, you are a LOVE for writing and I am so happy you survived your eucalyptus overdose and Big Island mossy bacterial creatures!doTERRA's On Guard is an essential oil blend said to support the immune system and kill off bacteria and viruses.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment