276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jigsaw Puzzle Roll, Puzzle Board, Jigsaw Matt - Up To 3,000 Pieces

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Besides these jigsaw puzzle mats free up space on my tables and best part is I don’t have to complain to everyone that I’m missing a puzzle piece.

Once you buy yourself a jigsaw puzzle mat you’ll wonder how in the world you ever worked on puzzles with out one. Many people refer to this jigsaw puzzle board with drawers as a table but it’s more of a Wooden Puzzle Plateau-Smooth Fiberboard Work Surface with 4 sliding drawers. Puzzle Snug jigsaw puzzle boards are designed in the UK specially storage of partially or fully completed jigsaw puzzles. Jigsaw Puzzle Boards and Jigsaw Puzzle Tables are fantastic, however, they’re more expensive and sometimes they are a little cumbersome to take with you on a trip. Maximise your space with the infamous travel companion Portapuzzle from Jumbo. Great for those who love to puzzle on the go or who are living in a smaller space. We also have our very own range of jigsaw puzzle sorting trays add a splash of colour to your table with our new space-saving Cardboard trays.If you find that you have no room to keep a puzzle out all the time, then Portapuzzle Standard 1500 and 1000 Jigsaw Puzzle Accessory are ideal for 500-1500 Piece Puzzles. JIGBOARD 500 – Jigsaw puzzle board for up to 500 pieces from Jigthings JIGBOARD 1000 – Jigsaw puzzle board for up to 1,000 pieces from Jigthings JIGBOARD 1500 – Jigsaw puzzle board for up to 1,500 pieces from Jigthings This is a really great puzzle holder! This Bits and Pieces puzzle board lets you build and store your jigsaws.

Since I first posted this article there some new jigsaw puzzle maps that are available. Some of them are worth taking a closer look. So after that I was sold on getting my own jigsaw puzzle boards if I was to continue with this hobby. If you are looking for a jigsaw puzzle mat that will work easily with a very large puzzle… with this one you’ll be good for up to 6000 pieces. This is an ideal solution for people who do not require the full storage of a case but require the portability that a single board offers.Jigboards can be used for playing cards and other games as there is a raised edge so dice or other game pieces will not get lost while playing. The Puzzle Buddy mat is made of synthetic stretchable felt and comes with reusable Velcro straps as well as the fiber-tube that comes with end caps. This is a must have for any jigsaw puzzle enthusiast who owns a cat or uses their dining room table to assemble a jigsaw puzzles.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment