276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Tower Air Fryer Cookbook: 550 Easy Recipes to Fry, Bake, Grill, and Roast with Your Tower Air Fryer

£4.545£9.09Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Whether you're an air fryer fanatic or brand new to these fabulous time and money-saving kitchen appliances, Bored of Lunch will revolutionise your cooking with the all-new Healthy Air Fryer Cookbook. Without further ado, here are the recipe booklets available at the time of writing. I will be updating this post as I find more of these online. I do the legwork so you don’t have to! Cosori Free Air Fryer Recipe Booklet Just to point out that I am not the owner of these recipe books, I simply want to provide a resource to link out to the available free air fryer cookbooks. Think of it of a directory of sorts 🙂 As a lower energy alternative to a conventional oven, air fryers are a cost-efficient way to make all your favourite dishes and save on your household bill. And, as a low-oil cooking method, they're ideal if you're keeping an eye on your calories, too. Whether you're a newbie or an air fryer fanatic, enjoy these 75 delicious, inexpensive, healthy dishes guaranteed to save you time, energy, and money!

This is a huge boon to home cooks who love the flavour and texture of deep-fried foods but hate the fat, calories, mess, and danger that accompany frying foods in a pan of hot oil.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment