276°
Posted 20 hours ago

D&G DG The Only One 2 EDP, 100 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Phần cổ tay được xịt nước hoa thường có nhiều tác động như lúc rửa tay, đeo vòng, đồng hồ, do đó để đảm bảo mùi hương được duy trì, bạn nên sử dụng nước hoa ở cổ tay ở tần suất nhiều hơn lúc cần thiết. Not really what I was expecting as a ‘number 2’ (pun intended) version of The Only One... virtually no reference in style or content either on the skin or on a blotter. If you expect the similarity to be close to that of Armani Si original vs Armani Si Passione, then you will be disappointed. British actress Emilia Clarke is the face of the advertising campaign shot in Rome by fa shion photography duo Morelli Brothers.

The composition symbolizes the scent of love, seduction and lust, presented with a bottle in ruby red colour. Top notes of berry fruits and pear open the fragrance with a a heart of warm, powdery and gourmand accents of rose. The gentle and sweet tonka beans in the base are complemented by woody accords and ambergris with intensity and warmth. The Only One fragrance that came out in late August 2018 as a new flanker of the original The One from 2006, gets its sequel in the form of the new edition The Only One 2. The first fragrance brought the composition of a gourmand iris in combination with coffee, while chapter 2 introduces a scent of powdery rose and violet with a sweet coffee note. The Only One 2 will be released in mid-February 2019. Tonka being one of my favourite notes, I was expecting it to be more prominent alongside the fellow base notes in the same way the top notes of the original dominate the entire fragrance. The coffee note is reduced to a milky and weak latte, being primarily a rosy, slightly red berry note which stays muted whilst on the skin and fails to deliver as much of a punch as it develops.

This item is sold and dispatched by a Range Plus Partner

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment