276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mothers Who Spank and Get Spanked

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With my mom, spanking was a last resort, to be used only for exceptionally naughty behaviour. But for Kate, spanking was the go-to discipline. I probably got spanked two or three times a year, but it seemed like Denise and Kristie got their bottoms tanned more than two or three times in a week. Sometimes, a whole class could get a ‘double stripe’ for rowdiness. Then, if you just got a single stripe on top of that, you were for it. A bit unfair, but this was Anne’s situation. I had also accumulated three stripes this way myself a couple of times, but for some reason escaped with just a telling-off. When I finally got there, my mom was sitting at the kitchen table, staring at the door. There was none of the calm coldness of Mrs Jamison. Rather, the fire of anger animated her entire face.

My family was invited to the birthday party across the road. After a bit, me and Adam sneaked away to his room to play a computer game. After all, it was a party for 14-year-old girls, not 10-year-old boys! Re: Fun bottom times with our kids, bare and not bare. -- Vanessa (Abel’s Mom), 14:55:32 08/09/23 Wed On the second day, things took an unexpected turn, while we were all at a neighbourhood playground. Kristie was playing on the jungle gym, while Denise and I took turns on the slide. Kate and Dad sat at a nearby picnic table, talking and watching us. Yes, they do,” she confirmed. With a sideways swipe of her finger, Mum said in her best very stern voice: “Over my knee, right now!”

Re: As far as experience goes, I have seen it all, felt it too – ouch! -- Jeff, 00:07:10 08/18/23 Fri The Right Incentive: Singled out because of unsatisfactory homework, Julia and her mother Rebecca along with several others, attend a Parents' Open Meeting at school. When it becomes clear that the girls' mothers are not providing the necessary discipline at home, the Headmistress decides to cane them instead. Following a painful bare bottomed caning for Rebecca, she can't wait to get her daughter Julia home for a long, hard, overdue spanking. A husband is suddenly inspired to spank his wife just before she goes to work each morning. (1,955 words.)

The pair of them looked very smug as they congratulated each other on their joke. If I’m honest, I thought I’d come out of it quite well. I’d been spanked by two women in two days and loved every minute of it – especially the discovery of a new function of my willy last night. Re: What Should Happen To A Naughty Boy -- glen (6 boys paddled bare at 15+), 19:15:05 03/06/18 TueRe: Do you spank in the same room, seated same place? -- Lisa, Mom of one boy, 10:02:55 09/30/23 Sat As I approached 16, Mum took me aside and explained that the birthday spankings were going to stop. I was disappointed but old enough to understand why. I considered asking for a compromise – maybe bent over for a few swats with a paddle –but in realit, it was never going to happen. Yes. Hitting is when you be mean to someone and push them or hit them in the face. Spanking is only on your bottom and it means just that I am in trouble. She stopped at the door, turned and put her finger on the light switch. Our eyes met for a second, she smiled and said: “Goodnight – love you.” She turned out the light and closed the door. What the hell? First she spanks me, tells me off, then smiles and says she loves me? Confused or what?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment