276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L.O.L. Surprise! OMG House of Surprises Fashion Doll Series 2 - HONEYLICIOUS - Includes Accessories and Doll Stand - Collectible - Suitable For Kids From 4 Yrs (586142)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

LOL Surprise fashion dolls with stylish hair, outfits and many detailed accessory pieces make a perfect toy for kids, including 4 years old and up for imaginative pretend play! She wears a denim jacket, that’s mixed with different materials to create a fun and new look never seen on the OMG dolls prior to Honeylicious’s release. G. Remix Honeylicious Fashion Doll would make an excellent gift for any doll loving children on Christmas morning, she certainly went down well in our house and we will have to look at completing the collection to bring the four friends and band together.

She's the big sister to fan favourite LOL Surprise character, Honey Bun, and she's ready for the ultimate concert ? Collect the whole LOL Surprise Remix line to collect all the song lyrics and complete the surprise song.

But I'm glad she does, because I gave her a shot when I might not have otherwise and now I get to have her cuteness on my shelf. Each box includes an LOL Surprise OMG fashion doll, a fabulous outfit with accessories, a hairbrush, and a doll stand.

Larger items, primarily outdoor or ride-on products are shipped directly from Hamleys partners and may take longer to arrive. Unbox this limited-edition re-release of Honeylicious, showcasing her stunning features, beautiful hair, and her own showstopping glam style. HIP HOP VIBES - Honeylicious is inspired by hip hop music and she's all about creating the perfect mix – in music and in fashion – with her comfy casual hoodie and camo print pants.Whilst the electronic gadgets and screens have their place, toys are excellent tools for imaginative play, creativity and social interaction and the L. fashion doll, an outfit, shoes, accessories, hairbrush, and doll stand in an all-new unboxing experience. Includes: fashion doll, 2 fashion looks, 1 pair of shoes, shoebox, accessories, hat box, hair brush, garment bags, doll stand, record, lyric magazine and record player package that plays music.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment