276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Hygge Home: How to Make Home Your Happy Place

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are so many bushes and plants surrounding the house, and I haven’t had the time to figure out what each plant is and what they would look like through the changing seasons. I was watching a Masterclass cooking show that Alice Waters had made. She talked about centerpieces for the table and how important they are to create a beautiful environment.

The urge to nest and control our close environments has never been stronger. We spend more time in our homes than anywhere else—but the way in which our homes impact how we feel has remained relatively unexplored until now. Format: Hard Copy. I would highly recommend the physical copy of this book- The pictures are beautiful throughout.When I bought my house, it had a cream-colored paint and wood elements. I ended up painting the house white to brighten the space and take advantage of my windows’ views. The living room was painted in a pale blue that changes color depending on the weather. True, there was still some New Age-y mumbo-jumbo. And I did roll my eyes a couple times. And this is coming from someone who has an affinity for Crystals and who likely has as much quarts (and other healing gems) in their home (per pound) as the author does in candles. Enter My Hygge Home. I started reading this and couldn’t put it down and finished it in a single afternoon. It’s easy to read, and full of really lovely photos. (My personal favourite is a cat curled up catching a nap in a ray of sunlight.)

To find out more about the hygge lifestyle, The Little Book of Hygge by Meik Wiking is the perfect way to get started. Related Hygge Home Posts: As you glance around your rooms, they warm your heart because you know they were created with love. The ultimate hygge experience. With mental health, studies show that if you have inadequate daylight in your home, you have a 60% higher risk of depression. Light and lighting is very important. We spend more time than anywhere else in our homes — but how they impact how we feel has remained relatively unexplored,’ he tells Metro.co.uk. ‘Our research has found that our homes have a huge impact how we act and feel and as a Dane and a happiness researcher I am excited about exploring how to create homes where we not only live — but thrive.’Little luxuries – don’t you love those two words together? When it comes to your hygge interior design – what are little luxuries? One of my favorite people I’ve ever met in my life was my grandfather. This man was the very definition of “good.”I love to see his pictures grace my home. Our homes should be a place of comfort, a place to feel safe when we shut the door. Somewhere to be ourselves, to unwind and create special memories. Inspired by Danish design and traditions, this beautiful new book from Meik Wiking shares how to turn your home into a sanctuary and live like the happiest people in the world. Make sure you have throws and blankets that give you that cozy vibe. A chunky knit blanket is the ultimate element of coziness.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment