276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Summer Hikaru Died, Vol. 1: Volume 1

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Oct 28 NBA Star Rui Hachimura Gets Animated and Possibly Saves the World in New Crayon Shin-chan Episode

The Summer Hikaru Died, Vol. 1 by Mokumokuren | Goodreads The Summer Hikaru Died, Vol. 1 by Mokumokuren | Goodreads

I think this is my first MM Dark romance read, i did FF, I did movies for both, But MM read must be my first! Called Asa, with Maki sharing his scary story, she finds it super creepy but he has her full attention. Confirming she dumped the trash, Asa speaks to Yuuki on how it is something so scary they cannot see it. With there having been an awful lot of dark whispers around the village, Asako finds it is getting suffocating. While many of the prevalent themes in The Summer Hikaru Died focus on the fear associated with grief and tragedy, the writing shouldn't overshadow the masterful artwork from the mangaka, Mokumokuren. A self-proclaimed fan of other psychological seinen horror manga like Tokyo Ghoul, Mokumokuren's illustrations highlight the otherworldly terror and beauty present throughout the story. a b SNSで話題沸騰中のホラー漫画『光が死んだ夏』、発売後わずか3か月で20万部突破. Real Sound (in Japanese). June 10, 2022 . Retrieved September 24, 2022. So basically the protagonist's best friend died in the woods, and an entity of some sort, took over his body, and it's living through him, tasting things for the first time, experiencing things for the first time.

And it's a scary relationship? the question mark because they are not even romantically involved, they just have this incredible sexual tension between them, they are not true to their feelings, they are not active sexually even though Hikaru keeps saying the most sexual double meaning shit ever! THE ART IS SO GOOD WHAT THE HELL not only that, but the storyline is intriguing as well! yoshiki really has it rough. imagine knowing that your friend is dead and the current one you've been spending time with is a clone of some out-of-this-world monster. it's mentally deep how his grief towards his dead friend makes him impassive towards the imposter monster that took his friend's identity. the monster also gives yandere vibes like LOOK AT THIS

The Summer Hikaru Died Is a Chilling BL Horror Worthy of The Summer Hikaru Died Is a Chilling BL Horror Worthy of

Downer Beginning: The story begins with Yoshiki confronting "Hikaru" over the fact that his imitation isn't perfect. When "Hikaru" begs to be spared, Yoshiki acquiesces in tears. The audience later finds out that he loved Hikaru deeply, and is refusing to let even the pale ghost of him go. Holy Burns Evil: During the festival "Hikaru" is unable to enter the shrine grounds and hurts his palm, so he excuses himself to wait outside. Messaging Yoshiki concerning super spicy wasabi flakes, Kaoru says to buy some since they are out. She is in her first year of middle school. The art was amazing, the story was what i came to expect from these latest manga flings that are so popular, no real direction, light romance, short lived projects that end by the time they hit volume 6 or something, because the writers seem to be leaning towards, these cutsie stories, where while there is an end goal, All the middle is just filling, random encounters, random scenes between the protagonists, when it could just be finished in two volumes without all that. This is a weird one. It was marketed as a horror BL while it was being serialised online (for free!), but at some point it got published by Kadokawa and the BL tag was dropped. Mokumokuren has also deleted all tweets using the 'horror BL' line. I think the general feel for it is 'bromance' which in Japanese fandoms is similar to what we'd call a 'queerplatonic' relationship. Nothing about the story has been changed though, so the tension and intense emotion Hikaru and Yoshiki feel for each other is still very much there. Other characters also say things like 'About that friend... I thought you're talking about your girlfriend' or Hikaru remembering his dad telling him to marry the person he likes as soon as possible because the mountain is lonely and would steal the person he likes if he's not careful--but he's looking at Yoshiki.Blue-and-Orange Morality: Both played straight and subverted. On one hand, "Hikaru" has kept a lot of the morals from the original, including his friendliness. On the other, he's rather blase about people dying since they will just reincarante and is eerily calm when facing threats like the other creatures that live in the woods. Hikaru" himself is edging further into this territory as of Chapter 15 and his attempted murder on Asako to protect his secret. Characters [ edit ] Hikaru ( ヒカル) Voiced by: Youtarou Negishi [2] (vomic, PV1), Hiro Shimono [3] (PV2), KENN [4] (PV3), Junya Enoki [5] (PV4) Yoshiki ( よしき) Voiced by: Tomohiro Ohno [2] (vomic, PV1), Yoshitsugu Matsuoka [3] (PV2), Tomoaki Maeno [4] (PV3), Koki Uchiyama [5] (PV4) Production [ edit ] TSUTAYAコミック大賞』1位は『黄泉のツガイ』 『ハガレン』作者の最新作. Oricon News (in Japanese). Archived from the original on September 28, 2023 . Retrieved September 29, 2023. Z世代が熱狂する青春ホラー漫画『光が死んだ夏』の謎解き特設サイトが登場! さらに、『光が死んだ夏』の情報がまとめて見れる公式... (Press release) (in Japanese). Chiyoda, Tokyo: Kadokawa Corporation. June 2, 2023 . Retrieved June 13, 2023– via PR Times.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment