276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Like a Boss Activity Center, Baby Entertainer and Play Table with Music Lights and Sounds for Infants and Toddlers

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sólo una parte de toda la mesa tiene sonidos y música, y va con 3 pilas medianas que no vienen incorporadas. This product also can convert to a play table, it comes with a piece to swap out the seat. I haven’t tried it yet, as my baby is still sitting to play in it. But I like the idea that it can potentially grow with him, instead of becoming another <6 month toy/gadget to stash away. Todos los productos de saltador y incluido éste estan en una gama de precios alta, por encima de los 100€ actualmente, pero creo que a decir verdad con este producto han perdido mucho potencial, y hace que la mitad de las actividades no sean atractivas para el niño.

For further information about the Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Like a Boss Activity Center, consider the following YouTube videos: degrees of busy activities, including shape sorters, pretend laptop, and toy phone with sleeve to insert your own pictures En general, teniendo en cuenta que el producto incluye pegatinas de advertencia porque el bebé se podría caer y lastimar la cabeza, y se tiene que estar pendiente de él todo el tiempo mientras juega, Yes, the activity center is suitable from birth up to 36 months of age. Does the Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Like a Boss Activity Center require batteries?

Frequently Asked Questions

He is already showing signs of teething, so he doesn't necessarily play with the toys as intended. Instead, he (successfully) tries to pull everything toward him to bite it. Your child’s development is at the heart of every innovation and design at Fisher-Price. That’s why the Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Like a Boss Activity Center could be the perfect investment to keep your little one entertained, engaged and learning at the same time. In this review, we will take a deep dive into the features, benefits, and functionalities of the Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Like a Boss Activity Center. Design and Features

Center seat with machine-washable pad can be replaced with removable bead bar to transform into a toddler table Las cuerdas de uno de los terminales anclados están fabricadas en el lado contrario de lo que indican las fotos de las instrucciones y pamfletos. Es un problema pues las cuerdas quedan del lado del bebé, y el bebé se pasa todo el tiempo tocando esas cuerdas (para el modulo con el triangulo, cuadrado y la taza) The quality of the material is good. It is made of all plastic, with silicone/rubbery feet to prevent slipping/sliding. It is sturdy enough to support my baby without fear of it breaking from just regular play/use.

Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Like a Boss Activity Center Review

Initially for the first week or two, he got very frustrated as the toys are fixed in position and are only meant to be tapped/touched to play, and he's still a little too short to lean forward toward the toys... But, he has managed to develop the strength to pull some of the toys inward so he can bite on them. Now he loves to play with/bite all the toys! Use only for a child who is able to hold head upright unassisted and who is not able to walk or climb out of the product. The activity center boasts a plethora of fun-filled activities around its sleek and sturdy design. Your baby can enjoy interacting with the shape-sorter coffee mug, pretend laptop, and toy phone. Furthermore, you can insert your photos into the plastic sleeve on the toy phone, making playtime more personal and engaging for your infant. Benefits and Adaptabilities Love this product, I wish I had gotten it sooner! My baby was about 5 months when I finally bought it. He has been strong enough to hold up his head & stand up with support since about 2-3 months, so he definitely would’ve been ready for it since maybe 4 months. But I was always worried he would be too small for it, since he’s on the slim side (weighed about 13lbs at 4 months). I was wrong! He fits it just fine and reaches the floor at the lowest seat height setting @ 5 months. The Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Like a Boss Activity Center is a multi-functional and adaptive toy that will stay relevant in your child’s early years. From its entertaining activities to its focus on child development, this activity center delivers on all fronts. It’s a toy that will not only keep your child engaged but also aid in their cognitive development.

Yes, the seat pad is machine washable What is the maximum weight capacity of the Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Like a Boss Activity Center? Smart Stages® learning levels with songs, sounds and phrases that teach colors, counting 1-10, shapes, and the alphabetAnother thing I prefer about this activity jumper is that they are able to stand directly onto the floor. There was an alternative activity jumper I was considering, which had a platform under for the baby to stand on & you adjust that platform according to baby’s height.... but after trying it at a friend's place, I found it to be too unstable - especially for babies who are learning to stand/balance, I personally didn't think it was the greatest design. Hence, why I looked into this item! But to each their own.

As your child grows, the infant seat can be replaced with a removable bead bar, transforming the activity center into a toddler play table. The bead bar offers a new array of activities for your growing child, keeping playtimes fun and interesting. degrees of busy activities, including shape sorters, teether, and toy phone with sleeve to insert your own pictures The activity center can safely accommodate children weighing up to 11.3 kg. Is the Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Like a Boss Activity Center suitable from birth? The Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Like a Boss Activity Center is designed with your child’s growth in mind. It is truly a 2-in-1 device, transitioning from an infant activity center to a toddler play table. This adaptability means it can stay relevant and useful for a significant portion of your child’s early years.

Benefits and Adaptabilities

The spinning seat is soft, cozy, and machine washable, ensuring maximum comfort for your baby and easy maintenance for you. It is designed to keep your baby safe too, with a maximum user weight of 11.3kg in mind to prevent accidents. The center also offers 360 degrees of activity, promoting your baby’s ability to move around and explore from a single spot. Size and Weight Por los motivos de más arriba, no lo recomiendo si buscas un 100% de rendimiento sobre el dinero invertido.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment