276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Rocky Horror Picture Show Lips T-Shirt

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There wasn’t as many costumed audience members as I’d hoped but there were some great efforts made, the audience was a little quiet at first and there were several empty seats so I was worried that the atmosphere wouldn’t be as high energy as usual and I felt for the cast. However as Suzie McAdam belted out the opening number Science Fiction – Double Feature the audience began to warm up, her strong vocals certainly helped. Ore Odube as Brad and Haley Flaherty as Janet played their parts well and impressed with their vocals in ‘Damn In Janet’ and ‘There’s a Light Over at The Frankenstein Place’. Let’s do the time warp again!”……and again and again because tonight’s show was just sensational. I’m not sure how to write this review without sounding like an over excited teenager having just seen their favourite boy band because I’m gushing with superlatives, my ears are ringing, my heart is pounding and I’m full of adrenalin. Stephen Webb was one of the best Franks that I’ve seen, belting out Sweet Transvestite in his fish nets and suspenders, he arrived on stage to cheers and applause and he played the audience perfectly, navigating the comments thrown at him with skill and again some fast ad libs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment