276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Complete Faraway Tree Adventures 10 Colour Stories Books Collection Box Set by Enid Blyton

£13.495£26.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When Joe, Beth and Frannie move to a new home, an enchanted wood is on their doorstep. And when they discover the Faraway Tree . . . Of course, the magical lands don't stay at the top of the tree for long, so you've got to know how to get home. In one story, when the children have rescued The Saucepan Man from a fortress, in the Land of Toys, they almost don't make it.

Faraway Tree Adventure: The Land of Birthdays by Enid A Faraway Tree Adventure: The Land of Birthdays by Enid

But if you clamber all the way to the top, you'll arrive at strange and magic lands. A different one each time you visit. You see, the Enchanted Wood is quite near here. And in the middle of it is the biggest, tallest tree in the world - very magic. It’s called the Faraway Tree" Mr 6: I would like to go to the land of get something for your Mummy. That wasn't in the book, but I would like to go to that land if it comes. Actually, I would like to go to that land where you buy things for other people so i could buy roses for you. *Kisses my forehead* I love you Mum. Northern, Ireland - KS1/KS2 Language and Literacy: Extend the range of their reading and develop their own preferences. How do you think books can inspire our imagination and take us to new places, even if we can't go there?Panting and puffing, they raced down the streets of the Land of Toys, trying to remember where the hole was that lead down through the cloud, to the Faraway Tree. Joe remembered the way. He lead them all to the hole, and there was the ladder. Thank goodness." The third and final book of The Faraway Tree series, The Folk of the Faraway Tree has a new guest staying with the three children - their cousin, Connie. Connie is curious about everything and this obviously leads to several adventures. The girl also obviously disbelieves the tales about the magic wood and the tree, which annoy the others. But really, who would believe such things without first experiencing them?!

The Faraway Tree Adventures Complete Collection - The Works

I read about Curious Connie and the Faraway Tree, for what felt like both the first and the millionth time; re-discovered the children Joe, Beth and Frannie, Silky the fairy, Saucepan man, Dame Washalot, Mister Whatzisname, and of course, Moon-face who lives at the very top of the Faraway Tree. I fell into spellbinding lands: The Land of Marvels, The Land of Secrets and the Land of Enchantments, the ladder-that-never-ends and Hot-Cold Goodies. I remembered what had fuelled my imagination; sent it soaring to enchanted lands.In the last book Saucepan Man got on my nerves a bit. While that joke of him mishearing everything continues here, he ended up being my favourite character this time around due to the comic relief he provided. Saucepan takes a dislike to Connie (understandably, she is a rather unpleasant child for most of the book) and maintains a petty, childish low-level feud with her for much of the story. I don't know if it was meant to be funny, but I laughed every time he interacted with her. The best:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment