276°
Posted 20 hours ago

I8 PRO MAX SMARTWATCH (Black) 45mm Supports iOS and Android / Full Touchscreen

£99.995£199.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The screen in i8 Pro Max is my favorite type, it’s a 1.75 inch IPS screen to display better content and details with a resolution of 250*285 pixels. This is what makes a acceptable screen as low cost smartwatch in terms of resolution, but the size is below average compared to another clone that comes in size from 1.8inch to 1.9inch. however, the sharpness of colors and brightness are so good, especially when you wear them in the sunlight you won’t be alarmed by them. i8 Pro MaxWatch Faces

Pros: Stylish design, 1.75-inch Large screen, Bluetooth calling, 4 Kinds of health monitoring, Multi-Sport modes, Built-in 10 Games, Cheap Price When it comes to performance, i8 Pro Max adopts the built-in MTK2502 chip for faster response speed and faster data processing, and it is powered by a 64MB ROM so that the watch can be equipped with more watch faces. For your health, this device has a Heart Rate Sensor and G-sensor, so this wearable device manages your motion every moment and takes good care of you throughout the day. In terms of memory, the i8 Pro Max offers sufficient space to handle your data and settings effectively. While the exact RAM and ROM specifications are not provided, rest assured that the watch can handle your needs without compromising performance. Funkce: Pasometr, sledování kondice, sledování spánku, sledování nálady, připomenutí zprávy, připomenutí hovoru, odpověď na hovor, vytáčení hovoru, dálkové ovládání, zpráva stisknutím, měřič nadmořské výšky, tourbillon, velké tři jehly, 24hodinová instrukce, chronograf, budík, malý Druhý,Světový čas,Permanentní kalendář,Rezerva energie,GMT dvě místa,Okno perspektivy,týden,Fáze Měsíce,Měření rychlosti,Měsíc,Sledování srdečního tepu,Interaktivní hudba,Noční světlo,Teploměr,Kalendář,KOMPASS,Osvětlení,Odpočítávání,Oxymetr

Features of i8 Promax

Although it has a good sensor, this does not mean that the measurements provided by this smartwatch are completely accurate, as most of them are largely unreliable because it’s not a medical instrument, but it makes you very aware of your health and physical performance. unfortunately, this is often the case with watches in this price range. HiWatch App For i8 Pro Max chytré hodinky: iwo w27 pro,relogios masculinos,relogio digital,x8 max,iwo 14 pro max series 7,doprava zdarma chytré hodinky,chytré hodinky relogio,youtube premium,i8 pro max,chytré hodinky pro muže,chytré hodinky pro ženy

Měřené metriky: Monitor srdečního tepu, Jiné, Monitor kyslíku v krvi, Monitor spánku, Monitor krevního tlaku, Monitor krevního cukru, Monitor stresu The i8 Pro Max Smartwatch has a decent build quality with a durable metal body and a comfortable silicone strap. It is also water-resistant, allowing you to wear it during light water activities without worrying about damage. However, it’s important to note that it is not suitable for swimming or submersion in water, and proper care should be taken to avoid water damage. Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Heart Rate Monitor, Oximetry Sensor, Barometric Pressure SensorIt is also equipped with Bluetooth call, the smartwatch has a built-in speaker and mic. Receive, dial calls directly in the smartwatch with these functionalities.

i8 Pro Max, a state-of-the-art smartwatch that redefines the way you stay connected and stay on top of your fitness goals. With its impressive features and sleek design, the i8 Pro Max is a perfect blend of style and functionality. Chinese, English, Arabic, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Thai, Polish, Italian, Czech, Turkish, Greek, Latin, Romanian, Vietnamese, Danish.

BMW i8 Price in Pakistan

Aside from Bluetooth call, the wearable has support for smart notifications, you can receive SMS notifications, social app notifications. Jazyk: angličtina, ruština, španělština, polština, portugalština, turečtina, italština, francouzština, němčina, norština, ukrajinština, holandština, arabština, indonéština, řečtina Měření hodinového bodu●Značka sportovního modelu Ola Esporte●Tep ●Krevní tlak●Monitorování spánku●Krevní kyslík The i8 Pro Max is equipped with multi-sports modes to suit any of your needs, including indoor and outdoor running, walking, Free movement, Push-up, Sit-up, indoor and outdoor cycling, Mountaineering, and Free training.

Sledovaná aktivita: Jiné, Sledování kroků, Sledování vzdálenosti, Sledování kalorií, Sledování aktivity iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone X S, iPhone X S Max, iPhone X R, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone SE (3rd generation), iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max, iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro, iPhone 15 Pro Max, iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus are splash, water and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions; iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max, iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro, iPhone 15 Pro Max, iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus have a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 metres up to 30 minutes); iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max have a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 4 metres up to 30 minutes); iPhone X S, iPhone X S Max and iPhone 11 have a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 2 metres up to 30 minutes); and iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone X R, iPhone SE (2nd generation) and iPhone SE (3rd generation) have a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 metre up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty. It’s easy to connect the i8 Pro Max to your phone. After installing the FitPro app and setup, all you have to do:

Features of I8 Pro Max Smart Watch:

If you look at below you find made from plastic and has a sensor and charging pins, as a smartwatch that is supposed to be a clone of the Apple Watch Series 7, this type of charging is no longer used in new smartwatches that use wireless charging. When it comes to health features, the smartwatch has at least several health sensors. Heart rate monitoring, blood pressure as well as blood oxygen monitoring. It provides 24/7 monitoring, with your health, with graphs available in the support app. Additional health functions are sleep monitoring, and sedentary reminder, monitoring deep sleep and light sleep. I8 Pro Max is an IP67 waterproof smartwatch, which means you can wear it when you wash your hands or on rainy days. The smartwatch has a heart rate sensor, which collects data on our heart rate over 24 hours. This Apple watch clone also helps you to control your sleep, thanks to its complete sleep monitor. It also has a pedometer and allows us to control and estimate the calories burned throughout the day.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment