276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Corsair K63 Wireless Gaming Lapboard for Mechanical Keyboard - Black, CH-9510000-WW

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The minimalist design of this product is perfect for gamers who want a sleek device. It’s hard to find a better looking product on the market. This popular wireless gaming lapboard is produced by Corsair, a prominent computer hardware company based in California. Corsair is known for producing high-end gaming keyboards and a host of other peripherals.

Best keyboards for Xbox | Windows Central Best keyboards for Xbox | Windows Central

The bottom of the unit has a memory foam cushion that contours to your legs and ensures you’re never uncomfortable. On the upward-facing side of the product, you’ll find a wrist rest and large mousepad that makes it easy to control your gaming interface. Do you like the idea of lounging while you work? Well, the HUANUO Lap Desk lets you do just that. With it, you get a large 21-inch by 13-inch surface area that can be raised to 11.5 inches or lowered to 8.5 inches, making it the perfect height to slide over your legs while resting in bed or on the couch. It’s even made of sturdy bamboo, so it’s both lightweight and durable. This product is designed for mobility. The foldable design means it reduces in size when you’re not using the keyboard. If you want a simple, sleek product that also benefits from high-end gaming hardware, it’s hard to see where you can go wrong with this product. Still, it’s essential to keep in mind that this product is much larger than the other options on this list. If you want to take advantage of the full benefits of this product, expect it to take up most of your couch or bed.

6. A tray table designed specifically for laptops

One reviewer wrote: “Great to use on the couch for PC gaming, or just use the top in a recliner as a lapboard. I use it daily and it's worth the money.”

Best wireless mechanical keyboard 2023 | PCGamesN

While it’s not optimized for comfortable gaming, the LapGear lap desk will fit laptops up to 15.6 inches, not to mention most mice and smartphones. The top comes in your choice of six colors and designs (including woodgrain and faux marble), and it has a built-in mousepad and phone slot. The bottom is lined with double bolster cushions that conform to your legs so you stay comfortable while working, watching, writing, or eating. Currently, it has an overall 4.7-star rating. One reviewer wrote: “I do everything from my couch, health issues have forced me to, and over the years I have used no less than 5 different lapboard/keyboard/wireless mouse combinations, and this new Turret is now my favorite of them all.”This is another product that’s great if you’re planning on making a long-term investment. Because you can replace the wrist rest and mousepad, you’ll never have to worry about wear-and-tear impacting the viability of the Roccat Sova.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment