276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CICAPLAST BAUME B5 soothing repair 40 ml

£17.39£34.78Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It is enriched with Madecassoside – a repairing active ingredient – soothing Panthenol, and anti-bacterial agents. My partner tends to get dry and itchy skin and he uses this to soothe and heal the irritated areas too as it provides intense hydrating. I have since used it as a lip balm, to treat dry patches of skin, to soothe sun exposure, and finally, on my husband’s face to treat dry skin. Creamy Shea Butter allows the balm to glide across your base like butter, effortlessly locking in hydration that could potentially be stripped by harsh external aggressors. La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 is an amazing multi-use balm must have product everyone home needs to have one.

I have also been using it on a psoriasis patch that flares up and it definitely helped calm down the flare up and also stopped the itching.

Aqua / Water,Hydrogenated Polyisobutene,Dimethicone,Glycerin,Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter,Panthenol,Butylene Glycol,Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate,Propanediol,Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone,Tristearin,Zinc Gluconate,Madecassoside,Manganese Gluconate,Magnesium Sulfate,Disodium EDTA,Copper Gluconate,Acetylated Glycol Stearate,Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate,Sodium Benzoate,Phenoxyethanol,Chlorhexidine Digluconate,CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide. I have really dry hands and in-between my fingers especially the skin has become hardened, rough, cracked and itchy. The balm is enriched with powerful Vitamin B5, Madecassoside and Glycerin, which come together to deeply nourish and moisturise dry, uncomfortable skin, minimising the appearance of coarseness and redness. The balm is finished with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, ensuring that the innovative product is pure and with minimal ingredients and fragrance.

I have been using Cicaplast Baume on a variety of different dry areas on my face, lips chest, hands. CICAPLAST is a multi-purpose range that soothes irritations, repairs and protects the skin barrier function. White in colour, light in scent the consistency is light to medium but spreads and absorbs really well. It works so well on my dry hands, especially in this time where we have to wash and sanitize our hands constantly!

The texture is lovely and thick but it soaks into the skin beautifully leaving a hydrated feel to the skin.

I have used it all over my body and it has reduced the dryness and redress amazingly, especially since I have super sensitive skin. Highly gentle and kind, the balm is suitable for babies, relieving skin tightness, chapped lips or dry, cracked skin. We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement. I also use it on my cheeks underneath makeup, I have tiny dry patches and it works sooo well with hydrating those patches so my foundation doesn't look patchy. Also felt not greasy at all which I loved the most because I can't stand oily or thick cream that don't get absorbed.It does leave a white cast when it says it's not suppose to but with continual massaging for a minute or so it does start to go away.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment