276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Olsa Tools 1149 Magnetic Socket Organiser | 3 Piece Socket Holder Kit | 1/2-inch, 3/8-inch, 1/4-inch Drive | Metric Blue | Holds 75 Sockets | Professional-Grade

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In Year 3 we have 30 eager and excited children ready to embrace their Key Stage 2 journey. I am Mrs Twist, the class teacher and along with Miss Milner we are excited to watch your child grow and develop. Throughout this year we will nurture your children as they begin their KS2 journey.

At our school we want our children to be confident, happy, and respectful individuals. We encourage everyone to become active learners, critical thinkers and problem solvers. We provide a language-rich curriculum that will strengthen resilience, foster ambition, remove barriers and increase experiences so that all our children can achieve their potential. This is a free event and refreshments will be provided. Places are limited to 30 places — Please book as early as possible to secure your place. Learn More This event is particularly beneficial for early-career graduates seeking insights into potential careers in both academia and investment areas. Our panel will feature two guests from academia and two from the investment field, providing a balanced perspective on the diverse career paths available in life sciences. Two investment guests include Mr William Sun, the CEO of FIDEM Capital and Ms Xin Liu, the former partner at Eight Roads and Managing Director & Head, China Office at the Greater Pacific Capital. Two academic guests are Dr Ying-Jie Wang, the Chairman of OLSA and Senior Postdoctoral Researcher at the Radcliffe Department of Medicine, and Dr Xiaodong Zhuang, Postdoctoral Researcher at Nuffield Department of Medicine, who recently received MRC fellowship from University College London. We see KeyPlants and Masco Group as a perfect fit, and we are excited at the prospect of making KeyPlants and its skilled teams an integral part of the growth trajectory of the Masco Group family,” comments Frans K. A. Maas, Masco Group Board Member. “Masco Group is part of RSBG SE, a German-based long-term industrial partner of successful medium-sized companies, pursuing a buy-and-build strategy and focusing on competences and areas which are of great importance during global transformations. This acquisition supports the vision to become a technology-leading turnkey provider, in particular in the growing and demanding markets of biologics, vaccines and ATMPs.”This is a very busy term, please keep a look out for all the key dates on the newsletter sent out each Friday from the office. Reading - 2f Identify/ explain how information/ narrative context is related and contributes to meaning as a whole

Hello, my name is Mrs Twist. I joined OLSA in 2021. I am a mum of two boys who also attend OLSA. I currently teach in Year 3 and also lead Religion and Music across the school. As part of these roles I also lead the GIFT Team and the school choir. I have a music degree myself and enjoy playing my piano, flute and saxophone in my spare time as well as encouraging children to take up and learn an instrument themselves. I love running and in my spare time I enjoy going out for long runs around Rossendale, give me a wave if you see me! I also enjoy walking and when the weather is warm enough going out on my paddleboard.At the start of the day, children will enter the classroom where they will settle into some basic daily arithmetic practise questions. PE days are Tuesday and Friday, children will need to come into school in their PE kits on these days. On Tuesday's the children will continue to work with coach Tom from FUNDA. On Friday's they will have chosen to either have Football or Athletics lessons. We want the best teaching, the best opportunities and the best support and encouragement for every child. We are a friendly, happy, Catholic school, where everyone is valued for their individuality and special gifts.

Autumn 2 is all about our Bodies! We will focus in English work around the book 'The Fastest Boy in the World' and then write Explanation texts about our Bodies, linking to our Science work. Every child is a different kind of flower and all together they make this world a beautiful garden." Masco Group, global provider of technological solutions for the pharmaceutical and biotech industries, has acquired a majority stake in Swedish company KeyPlants AB. The move will strengthen Masco’s leadership in engineering technologies for life sciences. In KS2, children are expected read for 20-minutes each evening and to quiz regularly on Accelerated Reader upon completion of their book. As a minimum, we generally expect that children quiz at least once every fortnight. This helps aid their fluency and stamina to digest larger volumes of text - excellent preparation for the Year 6 curriculum. OLSA Life Science event series will be held on 1st June, 2023, from 14:30 – 16:00 BST in Room K, Wellcome Centre for Human Genetics, Oxford.

Around the corner, around the world

As we move into December we will focus on Christmas, in Religion we will study the season of Advent building up to the Christmas Story. Our final English unit will be Poetry where we will write poems inspired by Winter and Christmas. Our Lady and St Anne’s is a Catholic school with a very diverse community and we try to follow Jesus in what we say and what we do. We provide a broad and balanced Catholic curriculum, recognising that everyone is unique and is created in the image of God (Gen 1:27). We ask that you read with your child as often as possible. Your child will have a reading record that can be signed by yourself every time your child reads or is read to. My name is Miss Rothwell and I have worked as a TA in local schools since 2014. I joined OLSA in September 2019. I really enjoy working with such a close team and with children who make me smile every day. I enjoy walking with my family and dog Albert.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment