276°
Posted 20 hours ago

30 Minute Mowgli: Fast Easy Indian from the Mowgli Home Kitchen

£12.5£25.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you fancy getting stuck into some of this expert’s dishes, there are plenty of easy recipes to try, and the book demonstrates how to ‘wield spice’, like Katona’s favourite, the blend that is panch phoron, with recipes that feature no butter or ghee and plenty of meat-free options. The most used in her own repertoire are the chicken curries, but also the pasta dishes, which are from the Ma, Look Away!

Lay the coated bread in the hot pan and cook for 2 minutes, then flip and cook on the other side for another 2 minutes, until crisp and golden.I made the recipe for Coconut Chia Seed Pots because I had all the ingredients, and it was a delicious, no-sugar-added dessert. This is the food that real people want- tasty and nutritious meals to whip up without fuss while juggling work and childcare in an often chaotic working-from-home environment. If you’re not a fan of nuts or don’t have any to hand, you can leave these out without any detriment to the dish. Add the garlic and stir to combine with the fenugreek, then add the shallots and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, until soft and translucent. Stir to combine the aubergines and shallots with the spices, then cover the pan with a lid and leave to cook, stirring occasionally, for 12–15 minutes, until the aubergines are tender.

This sampler copy is definitely a teaser, because it has really made me wish I had the full copy with all the recipes! Add the sugar, yoghurt and mint leaves to the bowl and fold through the cream, then add the mango purée and gently ripple it through the cream mixture. I love the fact that Nisha’s recipes include accessible ingredients, many of which we’ll already have in the cupboard or fridge. This is the food that real people want: tasty and nutritious meals they can whip up without fuss while juggling work and childcare in an often chaotic working-from-home environment.From what I saw, though, I am a little disappointed, while the photos look great, the ingredient list looks extremely sweet, all 3 curries have sugar AND canned fruits. Katona’s recipes are consistently among the most popular on ckbk; her latest book is about the food she learned to cook growing up in Lancashire in northern England and on family trips to India. Add the onions, garlic and minced ginger and fry, stirring continuously, for eight minutes, until golden brown.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment