276°
Posted 20 hours ago

miccostumes Women's Anime Princess Cosplay Costume with Bands Earings and Boots Covers

£38.44£76.88Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These are entirely up to you. You don't have to look absolutely like San, free free to take liberties with your costume. If you are on a budget, you may also be limited by what materials you're able to find/borrow/buy/make, so I suggest keeping your eyes peeled for anything around the house you can use.

Ashitaka Cosplay - Etsy Ashitaka Cosplay - Etsy

With the sword all assembled, I began the very repetitive and painstaking process of sanding and painting and sanding. To get wood to look like metal, you must get rid of even the tiniest bit of wood grain. I used Rust-oleum Filler Primer for all of my base coats. This stuff is like magic–you spray it on, and not only does it prime your piece, but it actually fills in small gaps. Once the paint was dry, I wet sanded it with 220 grit sandpaper. Wet sanding is the way to go, by the way–less mess and a better finish. Once it was dry from my sanding, I sprayed another coat and repeated the process about seven or eight times. Not only did this get rid of my wood grain and give it a nice finish, but it performed the same way for my 3D-printed hilt, making it look and feel completely smooth.

What Does The Name Ashitaka Mean?

This is really easy. Draw a rough cloak shape on your fur. I didn't want the cloak to be very long, so I only had it down to my waist. Make sure to leave enough fur to attach to your dress later.

Princess Mononoke Cosplay Costume - Etsy UK

Fur pants. For a large part of the beginning of the movie, Ashitaka is wearing fur riding pants. I painstakingly agonized over and chose fur for making these but just ran out of time to make them before ECCC. I recently started foamsmithing after an interview with Bill Doran of Punished Props, so I really wanted to do a cosplay with a full set of armor to practice what I’ve been learning. However, after my trip to DragonCon and seeing all the amazing San cosplay, I knew I had to do Ashitaka next. Also, because my son and I always do father-son cosplay, I figured I could easily make him a kodama with relative ease and be set. Knife/Spear: I made a cardboard knife prototype, covered it with paper mache and painted it, again following this method by the same author as the mask tutorial: http://www.otakucrafts.com/2012/09/princess-mononoke-san-cosplay-mask-and-knife-progress/ And here is the finished sword. I consider this my first finished prop weapon, and I am extremely happy with how it came out. I’m thinking about the possibility of molding and casting this as well. Higher, further, faster, more. PVC Foam board is amazing. I’ll definitely be using it for my Kanan armor.I suggest varnishing before the next step to protect the paint from scratches and scuffs. Originally, I used glossy varnish to seal in the mask (since glossy varnish was the only varnish I could find) but I hated how it made my mask look so unnatural and super shiny. I just applied a thin layer of paint over it and the mask was nice and matte again. :-) So with my sword looking all shiny and metallic, I needed to weather it to make it look more realistic. I utilized a combination of the ebony Rub’n Buff and the acrylic paint technique from Bill Doran’s newest book ( Foamsmith 2: How to Forge Foam Weapons–yes, his techniques apply to materials other than just foam). Wrap it up!

Princess Mononoke best 3D printing files・38 models to Princess Mononoke best 3D printing files・38 models to

First, get a pot lid that is around the same size of your face. This will be the mold for your paper mache. I removed the lid handle because I was worried the screw attaching the handle to the lid would make an indent in the mask. Cover it with clingfilm for easy removal Repeat steps for the second ear, but if you want to work on two ears at the same time, that's fine too.

October 9, 2023 Unveiling the Origins of Menstrual Hygiene: Did Women First Wear Dresses for Protection? ( Fashion )

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment