276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Other Foods Crunchy Shiitake Mushroom Chips, 6* 40g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I'm not keen on the texture of fresh mushrooms so for me these are great, they have a slight sweetness to them but love the texture and flavour. It's been considered a medicinal mushroom due to their health-promoting compounds, which would boost the immune system and decrease inflammation. You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.

I have to say that, being a mushroom lover, they were a huge disappointment as they are not that tasty. Other Foods offer a delicious range of healthy, natural snacks that have 80% less fat than traditional snacking crisps.com/products/other-foods-crunchy-shiitake-mushroom-chips-40g 5755993751709 Other Foods Crunchy Shiitake Mushroom Chips 40g 2. Its significant antibacterial activity due to an active compound, “benzaldehyde”, which was shown to fight off diseases and lift the spirit. Originating in Japan and China, Shiitake mushrooms have featured in traditional Eastern medicine for hundreds of years. Furthermore, she is the author of The Fittest Food Lovers: How EVERY BODY Can be Incredibly Fit and Still Enjoy Food, a collaborative philanthropic book with proceeds going to charities that fight world hunger. A delicate, mild flavour with a velvety texture, Oyster Mushrooms are not only delicious but also taken to reduce harmful Cholesterol and maintain heart health.

These Crunchy Mushroom Chips are made from slow-baked mushrooms flavoured with a pinch of Himalayan salt to bring out their natural umami flavour.

The drying process gives the mushrooms a crispy texture, similar to that of potato chips or crisps and can be eaten either plain or with seasonings. I found these mushroom snacks too hard to eat, I did try sucking them, but with so little flavour, I gave up and put them in the bin. Suitable for both vegan and paleo dietary requirements, Other Foods range of crisps feature exotic, vegetable-style flavours.

Oyster Mushrooms contain erogothioneine, a lesser-known antioxidant amino acid that protects the cells of the body, reducing triglycerides which can cause cardiovascular disease. First of all, the mushrooms are vacuum dried and placed into a vacuum chamber to cook at a low temperature (around 60°C). Therefore you should always check product labels before use, and not rely solely on the information presented here. It's been considered a medicinal mushroom due to their health-promoting compounds, which would boost the immune system and decrease inflammation in human. Mushroom crisps are a healthy snack alternative to potato chips and come in a variety of flavors as well.While mushroom chips have only been around commercially for a few decades in Asia and only several years in the western world, dried mushrooms have been sold and used for centuries. Under 100 calories per portion, no artificial colours, additives or preservatives – they are good enough to eat anytime you want.

It’s been considered a medicinal mushroom due to their health-promoting compounds, which would boost immune system and decrease inflammation in human. Now, these have a super satisfying crunch and, after enjoying the flavour of these, I honestly wonder why no-one has ever made a mushroom flavour for actual crisps - I imagine garlic mushroom Tyrells or something.Mushroom chips, however, have a surprisingly light and crispy texture with a slightly nutty savory flavor that varies by seasoning.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment