276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Original Doodle Gnome - Garden Gnomes Outdoor Dog Statue, Garden Décor, Cute Garden Sculptures & Statues

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The base of the house I distressed with Black Soot Distress Ink very gently to give it some shading. So, if you see a flash out of the corner of your eye the next time you're pruning or weeding, take care where you step because your Doodle Gnome isn't too far away. I wanted to give my gnomes a cute little home and I was so happy that the Lawn Fawn Mushroom house is the perfect size for them!

Help them catch butterflies or dragonflies in their net, grow flowers in a plant pot or just let them relax by a toadstool. Whether you are a fan of garden gnomes or simply looking for a fun way to pass the time, Doodle Celebrating Garden Gnomes is definitely worth checking out. You’ve got to be sure you don’t press it too quickly, or you’ll drop your gnome too early and it will fall either behind the catapult or right in front of it.Players control Gnoggin as he jumps and runs through various levels, collecting items and avoiding obstacles.

You may make mockup or design using these Canva frames and sell on any physical products in unlimited quantities. From there, users can guide the gnome as it travels through the landscape, earning points with each flower it plants.Pro tip: Tap the down-arrow button in the lower right corner of the game before your gnome hits the ground to get extra bounce and distance. The game features a whimsical and colorful world filled with garden gnomes, where players can help a gnome named Gnoggin navigate through a variety of obstacles. Its featured Google Doodle Garden Gnomes game is really addictive, and your productivity at the beginning of the work week could be seriously endangered if you try to master it — but it would be totally worth it to be able to say you did.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment