276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spanking Shorts: Spanked Moms!

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Botswana: Motshwane, Paul, President of Gerald Estates Customary Court, defends judicial flogging as best punishment for mischievous young men, 2004 Her favourite implements include wooden jokari paddle,her hand,a slipper,a large ovel wood harbrush,bath brush,birch ,and a very thin whippy school cane.but her most favourite is actually the cane,which I have experienced on important discipline matters. And fully deserve,the strokes vary from 6 of the best but for more serious problems she administers a full 50 strokes tears flow sometimes and my bare bottom stings very much and throbbing,deep crimson,very,very sore indeed she often rubbs baby oil or cream to my tender cheeks during and after my spankings.Her methods are to administer a very authentic hard and long spankings just like my old headmaster administered I think he knew how much I wanted for him to bend me over his knee and administer a stinging I was spanked as a teenager and was also 'turned on' by it. I think our hormones are more 'excitable' at that age, because I can't imagine it happening now!

Thomas, Louis, 12, paddled at US blind school, pictured at hearing with superintendent who defended the punishment, 1954 Answer: Nervous for sure. Sometimes I may have a little bravado about the impending spanking, but the closer we get to the actual event, the more nervous I get. This is because I know that I’m in for a REAL DD spanking and what that feels like. When we were doing fun or sexual spankings, or spankings where I knew I could safeword out, I found those to be arousing. But that was because I was in control of stopping the pain as soon as it got to be too much for me. Now, I don’t give myself that option and just take what is given. So bending over the end of the bed (usual position for our domestic discipline spankings), bare butt, as she stands to the side with a harsh implement is a very daunting thing. And, unlike “fun” spankings, there are no light swats or warm up swats to start. From the moment the very first swat or lash lands, the pain is overwhelmingly present and continues to grow throughout the duration of the spanking. USA: Harris, Steve, principal of City View High School, Wichita Falls, TX, keen user of paddle even for trivial offenses, pictured with a class of his 10th-graders, 2003 Trinidad: Samuel, Brother Michael, retiring principal of boys' school, believes a spanking can change a pupil's attitude for the better, 2002

Follow Us

Almost a minute passed, but it felt longer. Karen looked at her beautiful Mummy, the rounded body looked so cosy and even at this moment strangely comforting, her Mummy bear almost. She saw her Mummy looking at her bush, her hips, she could almost read the thoughts in her head…”My my, my little girl is a girl no more.” Her mummy, was at the very least, delighted! “Ohhh you clever girl Karen, you have made your Mummy so very proud. This Saturday, we are off to town you and I, we will go to Rushet’s Cafe on the High Street, and I’ll take you to your favourite bakers and get you a lovely cream cake to have after Sunday tea! Then my dear, we will go looking at uniforms and satchels. You are going to look lovely, you deserve the best….well done!” Kenya: Kasolya, Nicholas Kaloki, teacher leading campaign to restore CP in schools, pictured with cane, 2006 Malaysia: caning of criminal in prison, may be a posed reconstruction but could well be real, c.1980s (for the real thing on film, see video clips) Your not having sex yet, so you don't actually have to do anything about it. If you have dreams or fantasies about being spanked, please don't get upset or feel dirty. You are normal, and your desires are normal.

Washington, Frederic, now 23 in 2012, was paddled on at least 30 occasions at Caddo Parish Schools in Louisiana up to 2007 The Vicar at Saint Hugh’s Church used her as an example many times. “If you are not sure what to do, go and see her, she’ll have probably done it before, she’s marvellous!”Military discipline known as Field Punishment No. 1 is administered to New Zealand conscientious objectors, including Archibald Baxter during the First World War. [31] USA: Anderson, Ted, basketball coach removed from post for paddling players in 2004, Tennessee, seen in 2008 At a Los Angeles high school in 1968, two male students receive a classroom paddling for speaking Spanish.

The shop assistant was indeed a W.I. member, and knew the women in the village. Mummy knew that it would soon be common knowledge that she was now armed. Abbott, Molly and Freda, aged 12 and 14, caned in front of school, UK, 1948 (poor quality photocopy from microfilm) Germany: posed photograph of student bending over for pretend caning demonstration in a school museum, c. 2000 However, if your right and getting your bottom strapped like that left you feeling turned on (which is not usual or dirty) then you’ve got plenty of time to enjoy these things in the future. I wouldn’t deliberately do anything to get strapped by your mom you might find the experience different and a lot more painful a second time. Although, if your desperate to get the sensation again then there’s nothing to stop you from using your own belts/hairbrush/slippers against your own bottom as a form of masturbation – that MIGHT give you the same sensation again, just be careful whatever you do!! United Kingdom: artist's impression of a senior Approved School (reformatory) inmate being officially caned, c.1960sCaron, Roger, 17, one month after receiving ten-stroke strapping across his bare posterior in Canadian prison, 1955 Canada, "the machine" into which prisoners were secured for paddling in Ontario provincial institutions, 1950s (artist's impression in colour)

Obviously the strapping hurt but it afterwards it left my bottom feeling hot and tingly for a couple of hours - to the point where I felt aroused and started fantasizing about what had happened. Not about my mom of course, just about getting punished like that. Now I feel dirty and ashamed. Set in 1964 South Carolina the protagonist Lily ( Dakota Fanning), a 14 years old girl, is regularly made to kneel on grits as punishment by her abusive father. The journey to the end of the day was like some heroic trek in a fantasy novel. Long and arduous. The lunch time collection of the ‘death sentence’ sent a cold shiver to her tummy. The words left the slip and ran amok in her brain. There before her the words threatened her bottom. United States, large school paddle with holes, bears some of its recipients' signatures, date and place unknownSikHanyiso, Princess, 17, daughter of Swazi king, whipped by palace official, pictured in traditional garb for annual ceremonial dance of "maidens", Swaziland, 2005 Sheridan, David, now 24, publicly flogged on board replica of Captain Cook's sailing ship, Australia, 2001

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment