276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PBMG Bacon Flavour Crumbles

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Place the tray of bacon in the smoker and allow it to cook for about 60-70 minutes total. You might want to start monitoring it after 50 minutes. Made with real bacon, most popular store-bought ones are made with soya bean protein and loads of preservatives you can’t pronounce. I mean if you are not vegan or vegetarian then eat the real thing.

Yes, you can freeze homemade bacon bits! I like to store mine in a zip top freezer bag labeled with the contents and date. To use frozen bacon bits, you’ll need to let the bacon bits thaw in the fridge before using them. Tips for Making Bacon Bits Transfer bacon bits to a small jar and store in the refrigerator until ready to use in dishes. Helpful Tools for these Bacon Bits I wanted some bacon bits to go along with the Costco Naleway Perogies I reviewed yesterday, so I bought these Costco Kirkland Signature Bacon Crumbles! If the bacon is particularly hard to cut because it’s slippery, you can try placing it in the freezer for a few minutes before cutting to make it easier to handle. When it is is the perfect level of crispieness, once cooled, it should snap when bent at all. If the bacon bends, it isn’t crispy enough!It is soup season, bacon bits would be a perfect topping for your soups. Here are few soup ideas you would love Food Processor– If you don’t like chopping, throw the bacon in the food processor and give it a few pulses until you get to the right consistency. Unfortunately, I just opened a 3rd bag that is majority bacon fat. The change appears to have taken place within the past 3-6 months. It’s very disappointing. Reply Apple, bacon and cheese in a sandwich? Oh yes! Ever heard of sweet and salty being a balanced flavor? This is it right here. The sweet and tang of Granny Smiths apples and the salty of the bacon and cheese makes this sandwich a delight to the taste buds. The good news is that bacon bits are nothing more than cooked, cooled and chopped bacon. It really is an easy recipe with only 1 ingredient: bacon.

So, my fellow lover of bacon, you’ve made it this far and might be wondering what the applications for this could be.

If it isn’t frozen, pop it in the freezer for about 30 minutes. Either way, the bacon should be very cold and a little firmer than straight out of the refrigerator, but you don’t necessarily want it icy. This will make the bacon easier to cut. To keep them crunchy, be sure to cool the bacon bits completely before storing (so that there's no condensation on the inside of the container). Store your bacon bits in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 weeks. Crispy, crunchy Vegan Bacon Bits! Kirkland Signature is a trademark owned by Costco Wholesale Corporation and is used under licence in Canada.

The good thing about this homemade air fryer bacon bits is that it can be made ahead and stores really well. Mac and cheese: add bacon bits to your homemade mac and cheese or even store-bought mac and cheese for extra flavor and texture. While you can make bacon bits using any method of cooking bacon, such as in a skillet or pan on the stove top, I find the best, most consistent, and easiest way to be cooking the bacon in the oven. Here are a few tips to get perfectly crispy bacon bits EVERY time!Salads & Soups: Finish off your dish with a crispy bite. Try garnishing Creamy Southwestern Coleslaw, Grilled Poblano Broccoli Cheese Soup, and Creamy Jalapeno Carrot Slaw, or mix it into Grilled Broccoli Crunch Salad. Chop it up– Once the bacon is done and cool, use a sharp knife to chop through the bacon several times until it is finely chopped. This is personal preference, so if you like your bacon a little chunkier, you can roughly chop, or if you like fine bacon bits, keep chopping until the bacon is very small.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment