276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fisher-Price Portable Toddler Booster Seat, Healthy Care, Travel Dining Chair with Dishwasher Safe Tray, Green

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Toy animal vehicle: This LEGO DUPLO My First Animal Train set comes with three removable carriages and four farm animal toys for children 18 months and above. The toy tray fits in firmly and will certainly keep a small child happy while you’re cooking dinner, washing up or doing one of those other oh-so-glamorous mum jobs.

This will be included within your account minimum payment request every month and cannot be repaid using Take 3. We also deliver by air (some restrictions apply) to Afghanistan, Albania, Australia, Hong Kong, Japan and the USA. Introductions are limited to motor finance, CarMoney Limited will pay us a fixed commission per paid out deal. Not only is it simplicity itself to assemble – just a couple of clips to put the tray on, and straps and clips to fix it to a chair – but Arron, who’s almost 3, couldn’t wait to sit in it! When given the same attention as a real baby, she produces over 20 different noises, including coos, babbles, and chuckles.

Selected lines only, determined by size, weight or whether delivered direct from one of our suppliers.

I know this because I have a picture of her sitting in it, scooping a handful of German chocolate cake into her mouth on her first birthday. Therefore, if you need the absolute smallest portable high chair on the market, this option may not be for you. Whether you're at home or dining out, your toddler has the extra height they need to join in at mealtime with this friendly panda pal. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.It has an adjustable, removable dining tray and adjustable height, so it can adapt to your baby's growth and development. By providing my child’s information, I certify that I am the parent or legal guardian of the child or that I have legal authority to submit the child’s information. If you have a non-BNPL balance, you will still need to make at least your minimum payment as shown on your statement. But, unlike the larger trays on full-size high chairs, this tray is small enough to fit in most sinks, so you can rinse it without water running off onto the counters. This portable, easy-to-clean feeding chair is contoured for your tiny diner's comfort and features an adjustable, 3-point harness and non-skid base for added security.

The seat is actually so sturdy that Arron is able to climb in and out of it as he wishes, and doesn’t really need to use the straps! Item was exactly as described and securely packaged with no damage to the Pop or box as outer post box did have some damage. Like all children’s equipment the seat came with a full instruction manual, in at least 12 languages. Although saying that, it did make it really easy to spot when we took it with us to a local restaurant, we certainly knew it was ours!There's no denying that mealtimes with a little one can get a little messy, so you'll definitely want to make sure you've got some of our muslin cloths and bibs at the ready. Wiping up food mess wasn’t that tricky; in fact there were minimal nooks for food to hide, so a big tick for that.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment