276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Celestron 71018 SkyMaster 20x80mm Porro Prism Binoculars with Multi-Coated Lens, BaK-4 Prism Glass and Carry Case, Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Have not considered zoom binoculars, as they seem to have all narrow FOVs even at lowest magnification. These 20x80s are a less-costly, lighter-weight and only slightly less-powerful alternative to our Editors' Choice Celestron 25x100. One way to think of it: The Orions give you at least 85 percent of the experience, at half the price of the Celestrons. And, in some ways, the Orions are nicer to handle. These are a more premium option that cost quite a bit more. The advantage is that they boast higher quality lenses and coatings that seem to be highly rated by users.

Celestron Skymaster Pro 20x80 Review [Best For Astronomy?] Celestron Skymaster Pro 20x80 Review [Best For Astronomy?]

I'm looking for a tripod and am wondering how you selected theVictiv 75” tripod. I have a pretty good monopod but don't have any experience with tripods for bins or cameras, etc. Hello, I’m considering choices to upgrade my 12 x 60 Skymaster, I will keep them for immediate sky watching or grab and go. They are slightly miscollimated but nothing serious and I have enjoyed the views of globular, open clusters and bright nebula. I want some more power, was thinking of a 3.5 or 4 inch refractor but I prefer much more the ‘spaceship’ binocular views and have limited space in my apartment. However, I do have a clear view from NE to South, 5 to 55 degrees approx. to the zenith, with medium light pollution. Watching with the Skymasters the strawberry full moon rise behind far away mountains, was something to behold. I also have access to my building rooftop terrace which gives almost a complete sky. But as you will have seen, even the cheapest model of binoculars from BCrown has very good features and characteristics; it is true that it is the heaviest of them all, but if you analyse it well, you will surely use any of them with the help of a tripod, so the weight is not going to matter much there. I can not compare this model with another because I do not have it. But with this I am satisfied and it has given me many hours of observing the sky. I place them on a video camera tripod that supports 12 kilos.

I agree with 20x or more and I understand that the APM costs a lot, but whatever you choose, avoid the CF binoculars, because there are none with good mechanical quality, not even the Oberwerks! IPX7 Waterproof Design; SV13 spotting scope’s sealing property not only ensures the living waterproof function; but also Never worried about rain and other tough weather conditions Whilst this will benefit you at all times, it is aprticuarly useful in darker conditions where the ability to collect light is essential.

Oregon Observation 20x80 | Opticron

The objective lens diameter is 80 mm, while the maximum magnification is 20. Moreover, their BAK-4 prisms, big aperture and multi-coated optics will provide a fine viewing experience, with crisp images to enjoy. SkyMaster Pro binoculars are the ideal choice for amateur astronomers or anyone that observes at great distances. Compared to lower-priced large aperture binoculars, SkyMaster Pro uses superior optics, coatings, internal parts and housing materials. With large objective lenses, BaK-4 prisms and fully multi-coated optics utilizing Celestron's proprietary XLT coating technology, the view through a SkyMaster Pro is second to none at this price point. Both of these will work with any smartphone and any binoculars or telescope. You can see below how it works.Additional Features: Aside from its primary purpose, the model today has various other features and uses. Products with many extra features will be more practical, so look into it!

15x70, 16x80 or 20x80 ? - Binoculars - Cloudy Nights 15x70, 16x80 or 20x80 ? - Binoculars - Cloudy Nights

However, higher magnification helps a lot to puncture light pollution, so 15x or 16x is already good, but still few to make a decent difference from 12x. The binoculars are catalogued with a numbering according to how far they can increase the vision and according to the type of objective lens they have. Some of the planets of the solar system – including Jupiter and the rings of Saturn (these will be faint though) If a binocular telescope is the goal, keep saving up for that. As a replacement for the 12s, the 15/16x will be fine. They are too close to justify keeping both. Yeah, I am considering the info all of you are sharing, thanks a lot. Considering a 90mm refractor now, however, it is possible I will indulge myself and get the binos too, probably the Orion's 15 x 70 GiantView, they are waterproof and weight more, so they must be sturdier than the cheaper 15x70s.The 80mm objective lenses have tremendous light gathering capabilities, delivering superior low light performance, even in the dimmest conditions. Choose SkyMaster Pro for use at dusk, dawn and nighttime astronomical viewing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment