276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fisher-Price M9523 Brilliant Basics Stroll-Along Walker

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Great ProductI brought this for my daughter when she was 10 months old and wanting to start walking.

The wide, stable base and easy grasp handle help steady first steps, and sweet music plays as the baby strolls along. Little Angels Prams act only as a go-between, your warranty is with the brand who manufactures your pushchair. My second daughter now uses is to walk with support and it does not tip and does not go as fast as a lot of walkers do I've noticed. We will, however, communicate with your pushchair manufacturer on your behalf to help ensure a smooth and efficient repair service.It has lasted long enough to see my eldest through learning to walk and into pretend play and is now used by my youngest. The wide base and easy-grasp handle help steady her first steps, while adorable stroller styling encourages early role play and nurturing.

ExcellentOverall a great little walker for toddlers that have learnt to pull themselves up into standing position and a ready to take their first steps with a aid. When your baby is ready for the new world of walking, this sturdy stroller is ready to lend support. En renseignant mon adresse e-mail, je confirme que je souhaite recevoir des e-mails de la part de Mattel et des marques du groupe.My daughter is starting walk with support, will it stabilize her and help guide her or do the wheels spin fast? weeSpring helps you share advice with your friends about the best baby bottles, softest swaddle blankets, most portable high chairs and everything else your family needs. Where development comes into play Gross Motor: The walker helps your baby develop balance and coordination as they pull up and start taking their first steps. When your little one is ready for walking, the Princess Mommy Stroll-Along Musical Walker is ready to provide the steady support they need! My daughter started playing with this at about 6months old just sitting in front of it playing with the things on the front and listening to it play music.

When your little one is ready for walking the Princess Stroller is there to provide steady support and fun music!

Sitting babies can put and take the three shape blocks, turn the spinner, slide the slider, and flip the little flipbook. Baby’s rewarded with fun songs and sounds when she bats at the “magic” wand, a great first introduction to cause and effect!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment