276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DIOR Sauvage Eau de Toilette 200ml

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Harvested in southern Italy, essence of bergamot is obtained by cold expression of the fruit's peel. You’ll see even bigger discounts on brand new products throughout our clearance section, which have a few cosmetic imperfections, but only to their packaging. It is characterised by the subtle balance of San Carlo bergamot from Calabria, harvested exclusively for Dior, the vibrant touch of hedione with a unique* velvety floral quality, and a distinctive chypre trail. A ALCOHOL PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) AQUA (WATER) LIMONENE LINALOOL ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE CITRONELLOL BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE COUMARIN DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE BHT CITRAL GERANIOL CI 60730 (EXT. To learn more about the processing of your personal data and to know your rights, you can consult our Privacy Policy or contact us here.

Sauvage reminds me of axe scent that assaulted the middle school boys locker room and the miss Dior was reminiscent of the floral bath and body works notes that came from the girls locker room. This age-old technique is implemented alongside sustainable expertise that enables a unique and facetted Bergamot to be crafted with local producers, as a “made-to-measure” signature for the house of Dior.Top notes are Calabrian bergamot and Pepper; middle notes are Sichuan Pepper, Lavender, Pink Pepper, Vetiver, Patchouli, Geranium and elemi; base notes are Ambroxan, Cedar and Labdanum. Its remarkable soil, swept by warm winds, along with traditional growing and extraction methods, combine to give it remarkable nuances and intensity.

The 30 ml and 100 ml bottles of Sauvage Eau de Toilette are refillable with the Sauvage Eau de Toilette refill. Christian Dior 100ml 100ml-Bestseller 200ml 200ml-New 50-100 50-80 60ml 60ml-New All Age Autumn christian-dior christmas EDT Fathers Day fresh male over-100 spo-default spo-enabled Valentines //www. Sauvage captures this evocative blend, creating a sensorial journey through the enchanting contrasts of nature.If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Since wearing this scent I have increased confidence to the point that I can feel my own radioactive energy signature bouncing off things and coming back to me.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment