276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Agent Asha: Mission Shark Bytes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There was lots of excitement when the ‘documents’ arrived, with a note to the postman marking them top secret and dangerous! The personalisation is a lovely touch which made sure the children were keen to open it up straight away! The set does a great job of engaging the children and making them feel part of the spy agency, this is complemented by the book it comes with which encourages their reading skills to learn more about the spy world. Armistice Day: A Collection of Remembrance - Spark Interest and Educate Children about Historical Moments Your Year 3 / Year 4 class will identify where the apostrophes need to go within the short sentences and determine whether they have been used to show possession or for a contraction. We have differentiated this resource so have a look to see which could be used for your Year 3 or Year 4 class.

Agent Asha – Bright Little Labs

This is a great book for kids usually more interested in screens than books such as my son who was bouncing with enthusiasm with the idea that there is an app which links into a book. You can use the app as a bribe to get them to read, but the fact that the app features the book is a brilliant incentive anyway. We really enjoyed it and we’re looking forward to more Agent Asha adventures. LoveReading4Kids exists because books change lives, and buying books through LoveReading4Kids means you get to change the lives of future generations, with 25% of the cover price donated to schools in need. Join our community to get personalised book suggestions, extracts straight to your inbox, 10% off RRPs, and to change children’s lives. As it happens, there was an item missing. However, the great team at CSA HQ had sent a replacement part, within 48 hours. As a result, my grandson is now one of the newest enthusiastic spies.

This suggests that Asha is inquisitive. She is always seeking out new adventures and isn’t afraid of potential dangers. It also suggests that normal ‘kid life’ doesn’t interest her. My daughter has immediately started asking to learn to code and crafted a range of spy gadgets! She's also read it twice already - what could be better!

Agent Asha: Mission Shark Bytes by Sophie Deen | Goodreads

In 2020, he illustrated ‘Agent Asha: Shark Bytes’ by Sophie Dean, which was nominated for a Little Rebels Children’s Book Award and shortlisted for the Royal Society Young People's Book Prize in 2021. I received a copy of Agent Asha: Mission Shark Bytes from Bright Little Labs/ Walker Books in exchange for an honest review, all thoughts are my own. This differentiated resource focuses on inference and chapter 1 of the Agent Asha: Mission Shark Bytes book. Education Shed Ltd, Severn House, Severn Bridge, Riverside North, Bewdley, Worcestershire, UK, DY12 1AB A lot of kids use computers and do coding at school so I think most people will enjoy this book because it's exciting, I would read more in the series. -- Ewan, 10 Years Old - Toppsta

About Sophie Deen

This resource focuses on Anushka, Asha’s sister as she is introduced in chapter 2 of the Agent Asha: Mission Shark Bytes book.

Agent Asha Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of Agent Asha Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of

We offer a development budget, mentoring from industry biggies, a network to tap into, friendly partners to talk to, including Warner Bros. Discovery and Walker Books, and the opportunity to develop your unique vision.

The WHAT-A BOTTLE: It turns even the muddiest puddle water into clean drinking water and is also a state-of-the-art multi-tool that includes: a Screwdriver, Laser torch, Emergency dog whistle, and a diamond cutter My kids absolutely love this, and I love the concept behind it. The story was funny, engaging and the tasks the same. I wish more people wrote books that taught our children about the ethical choices that they (and their parents) are making everyday. Bright Little Labs’ founder Sophie Deen’s awards include the Barclays Start-Up Founder of the Year 2017, British Interactive Media Association Innovator 2017 and Computer Weekly’s “Most Influential Women in UK IT” 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. Sophie was recently named Creative Industries Entrepreneur of the Year 2020 for London & East of England (in partnership with Starling Bank). Sophie worked at Code Club, alongside Google and the Department for Education, to help introduce the new coding curriculum in primary schools. She then worked on their international strategy in over 80 countries. Sophie believes wholeheartedly in the power of creativity, toilet humour and stories to inspire the next generation. A fantastic gift for the curious and intrepid kids in your life. From the moment they receive their TOP SECRET envelope and you are shooed away, you know they're hooked. Codes, missions. The Children's Intelligence Agency has it all! Your class will need to find evidence from the chapter to support the statements. If they can’t find any evidence they must write, ‘No evidence found.’

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment