276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Blackmagic ATEM Mini Pro

£160.365£320.73Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

What I will say is that this is remarkably powerful yet extremely easy to use - just connect in all the devices you need and it just.... works. x 2 channel audio inputs recorded as seperate 24‑bit 48KHz .wav files. Including 2 x analog stereo audio inputs and 4 x HDMI 2 channel embedded audioinputs. Switching

x USB-C 3.1 Gen1 expansion port for external media to direct record a.mp4 H.264 with AAC audio at the ATEM videostandard. Media FormatJust wondering if you can enlighten me on something to do with the ATEM Mini Pro: When recording the output to a USB-C connected hard drive I would also like to control the ATEM software on my laptop. In your article you state: For professional streamers or for anyone who has a multicam setup, the ATEM Mini Pro is a must-have. It makes it so easy to switch between multiple camera angles, and offers plenty of features that would otherwise have to be pulled off with complicated software or extra add-ons. For those who use a custom RTMP server, it's a bit more advanced. This can only be configured by editing a particular XML file, which then reflects in the software after you restart it. It's definitely a feature that's meant for advanced users, so here's hoping that there will be a more user-friendly way to add a custom source directly in the software in the future. Performance

Level and Peak metering. Plus new Fairlight audio enhancements: Compressor, Gate, Limiter, 6 bands of parametric EQ. Master gain control. Analog Input x 10 Views including left right configurable Program/Preview, 4 HDMI inputs, Media Player, Streaming Status, Recording Status and Audio Meters. Multi View Video Standard Powerful live switcher with 4HDMI inputs, hardware streaming engine, recording to USB disks, USB webcam out, audio mixer, 2D DVE, transitions, green screen chroma key, 20 stills for titles andmore! I won't go through what this device can do as the tech specs on the product listing should be sufficient there.For those who take streaming seriously or want to ensure that they look their best while broadcasting, there’s a fair bit of equipment that’s involved. You’ll of course need a proper PC or laptop that’s capable of handling all of your video feeds, as well as a decent camera and lighting equipment for starters.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment