276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Koji Dolly Wink Volume Mascara 3 Black

£12.295£24.59Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As mentioned the shape of the brush helps push up the lash and create a really pretty curled effect which holds in place all day. I’ve mentioned in passing a few times that I’ve been going through some high-stress personally recently and this mascara has been very well tear-tested and I can confirm that it’s waterproof claims are true. If it starts to budge it’s more because it’s almost crumbling, but I find that’s only prone to happen if you go in with a second coat and it tends to be where there’s a little clump of product. One coat holds in place perfectly until I’m ready to hit it with a cleanser. Last on the list is Shu Uemura. Another brand known and loved around the globe, you’ll find no cheaper place to get your fix than in Japan. Shu Uemura believes great makeup begins with beautiful skin. Combining science, nature, and art, they continually invent new looks. Keep an eye out for the limited edition collections; some past collections include Karl Lagerfeld, Murakami, and Super Mario Bros!

Dolly Wink - False Eyelashes - Atmos Beauty Dolly Wink - False Eyelashes - Atmos Beauty

BG’s main job is usually to be a solvent for the other ingredients. Other tasks include helping the product to absorb faster and deeper into the skin (penetration enhancer), making the product spread nicely over the skin (slip agent), and attracting water (humectant) into the skin. Another great thing about panthenol is that it has anti-inflammatory and skin protecting abilities. A study shows that it can reduce the irritation caused by less-nice other ingredients (e.g. fragrance, preservatives or chemical sunscreens) in the product. Produced by Tsubasa Masuwaka, this eye make-up series gives you the cute but sophisticated look you've been dreaming of. So, Algae Extract can be anything from La Mer's " Miracle Broth" to a simple brownalgaeextract that helps to smooth the hair. The official descriptionin the Europiean Cosmetic Ingredientlisting is this: "an extract of various species of Algae; Extract of the Seaweed, Fucus vesiculosus, Furaceae". Its official functions include being a humectant (helps skin to attract water), emollient (makes skin feel smooth and nice) and skin conditioner(a catchall phrase for saying it does something good for the skin). Our Promise: Kiyoko Beauty guarantees 100% authenticity of all our products and is a trusted partner for Asian Beauty brands.Here is a brown algae extract (the most common type, about 59% of macroalgae), also just called Algae Extract on the product label that is simply claimed to be a free radical scavenger, aka antioxidant. These were just three random examples from three manufacturers all called Algae extract even though they all come from different algae with different claims. We have also browsed through Prospector to see what manufacturers sayabout their algae. There is, for example,an algae extract trade-named Lanablue that comes fromblue-green algae (green algae is rare, less than 1% of the total macroalgae in the world) and is claimed to have retinoid like effects(i.e. reduce wrinkles, smooth skin) but without the side effects (though it seems now that the INCI name of Lanablue was changed to Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae Extract). It’s pretty much the current IT- preservative. It’s safe and gentle, but even more importantly, it’s not a feared-by-everyone-mostly-without-scientific-reason paraben. The common plastic molecule that is used as a white wax to give hardness and slip to the formulas. It used to be used as microbeads as well but was banned in 2015 due to environmental reasons.

YesStyle Koji | YesStyle

Sododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Polyhlyceryl-2 Trisostearate, Dextrin Palmitate/Ethylhexanoate, Dextrin Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polybutene, Butylene Glycol, Algae Extract, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Phenoxythanol, Pentylene Glycol, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Water, Iron OxidesThere is another algae extract from another manufacturer that comes from red algae (much more common, about 40% of total macroalgae worldwide) and is claimed to have not only moisturizing but also skin smoothing and densifying effects.

The 10 Japanese Cosmetic Brands You Need to Know The 10 Japanese Cosmetic Brands You Need to Know

Start from the root of the lashes and brush the Dolly Wink mascara upwards. Repeat if desired. INGREDIENTS After establishing herself as a highly respected and charismatic "reader model" (a person chosen to be a model for the magazine cover from among its readers) and appearing on covers of many magazines, she also produced various products related to fashion and beauty. It’s a little stubborn to remove and using something that’s a balm or oily does work best. I’ve tried a few “standard” gel formulas in the past few weeks with it and it’s been quite a scrub to get it off the eyes, but as soon as you use something that makes light work of breaking down makeup it comes off with almost one swipe. I’ve been in the shower and realised oh, I’m out of cleanser and other than some slight panda right under the lower lash line it pretty much could fool me as a waterproof mascara.It’s not something new: it was introduced around 1950 and today it can be used up to 1% worldwide. It can be found in nature - in green tea - but the version used in cosmetics is synthetic. Asian beauty has become popular in recent years. In fact, even international cosmetic retailer Sephora has displays touting ‘innovative Asian beauty’.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment