276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Trigga Lighter - Rechargeable Electric Mobile Phone Lighter, phone Kickstand, Finger Ring Grip (Black Ice)

£14.995£29.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Stick the polymer nano 3m adhesive to the back of your phone and rest assured that your phone is securely attached. As I use my phone, photons are being released from the screen, heat is being dissipated, and the energy in the phone is being used. Could I use the cigarette lighter in an old car (like a late 60s or early 70s model) to charge my phone? So far, the only one I've found that does more than just a trickle charge is the one for the Asus Transformer, but that actually costs more than the NC charger. The iconic red Telephone Box, first introduced to Great Britain and British colonies around the world in 1921.

amps at 5V, so the device either complies with this as a charging protocol or it doesn't, and if it didn't it would be completely pointless to use any kind of USB-based charger. I can charge my iPhone just fine using a plug that has a standard cigar lighter plug at one end and a USB plug on the other.My cigar lighter works fine, plenty of juice to heat up the element to start a cigarette or other smokable item. When you’re ready to spark up, just lift the up kickstand and pull down the ignition to heat up the coils. The trick, as garner said, is to look for the word 'ipad' then make sure it is a true 2 amp, 10w device and not something that claims ipad compatibility since it can trickle charge it. The lighter mobile phone are available in different options such as refillable, rechargeable, and disposable.

Is there a way I can get more DC power out of my cigarette lighter, or is there some extra accessory I can jack into the Andersen Powerpole box I have in my car? By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Simply slide the back down and you'll find a high-powered, high-temperature electric lighter ready for use in any climate, including the wind.

Our kickstand also acts as finger ring giving you better grip control for taking pictures and reducing the chance of phone droppage. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. COMPATIBLE WITH ANY PHONE] The Trigga Lighter has an adhesive strip on the back, making it easy to stick onto any phone. I have a Galaxy Note, which is a real power glutton - running it at all while it is charging off the cigarette lighter actually causes the battery to slowly drain. The low profile of the lighter worked really good on her cell phone and wasn't a hindrance in her pocket.

There is the standard center contact and each "plug" has at least two side contacts, so I know I'm making contact. I have 2016 e400 coupe and it still has the ashtray in the console, so I'm not surprised that the 2012 model has it.I bought an item similar to this to keep in the car for emergencies and for running accessories like phone, gps, etc. These cigar outlets develops corrosion and rust on its center terminal over the years having been used to heat the lighter element.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment