276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Alesis Drums Turbo Mesh Electric Drum Kit - Electronic Drum Set with Quiet Drum Pads, 100+ Sounds, Sticks, Connection Cables and Lessons

£42.495£84.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Turbo Mesh electronic drum kit includes seven-pieces and mesh drum heads. As I’ve stated in other articles, mesh heads are now the standard on electric sets. To get started you're going to need an Audio Interface. Depending on the interface this may also require a driver, so please consult the manufacturer of the interface for more information. All four pads have tunable tension rods, allowing adjustment of the head tightness. Mesh heads are often very bouncy, so bringing them down a bit can sometimes help feel more natural. The Cymbal Pads I’d almost opt for eliminating the bell sound at that point. I doubt there’s a way to program that, given the limited module functionality. Getting Around the Sounds

The drum coach-mode has five different exercises to help with sharpening the skills of the drum player with regards to playing in time, stamina and strength, and groove tempo. Also, you can program the processor to produce different sounds using MIDI I/O and ¼” and 1/8” I/O, as there is a provision for this on the module.

pad controllers, and drums. Whether you’re just starting out or are a seasoned pro looking to learn

It’s not intuitive, but it is one way to get bell sounds out of a dual-zone cymbal pad. It’s not my favorite feature. To get started you'll only need to plug your kit directly into your computer via a USB cable. All of our devices are class compliant, so if you run into any connection issues please be sure to eliminate any hubs or connectors between the computer and your module. Solution home Alesis Support Alesis | Getting Started Alesis Drums | Connecting your Kit to a Computer The Alesis Turbo mesh kit is a fantastic kit for beginners who want to build and perfect their drumming skill. The learning tools and coach function enhance this learning process.While this feature is nice, the transition between the velocity ranges is very noticeable. Cymbal Velocities The pads and cymbals have velocity- sampling for different velocities of strikes on the drum kit. The pads have the three-step velocity to detect mild, medium and intense velocity plays on the drum kit, to reproduce the accompanying sound on impact. The cymbal also samples different velocities one of which is the bell sound that is obtained on striking the cymbal hard. Connectivity To External Devices Alesis is a name renowned for the production of top-notch electronic drum kits. The quality of the brand speaks for itself as it is a go-to brand for many drummers who are users of electronic drum kits. They make electronic kits that are both suitable for the young beginner and kid drummers and the advanced drum player, each perfectly tailored to meet the needs of each class of drum player.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment