276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mother Lode Jr Travel Backpack Mens And Womens Backpack Color Matching Three Piece Computer Business Bag Shoulder Casual Matching Bag Clear Backpack for Boys

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve ever actually used the shelf. But, it does lay flat so it’s not in the way when not in use. And, it’s a nice feature if you do need to divide your clothes. In all my trips with the Mother Lode, I’ve never experienced a broken zipper, a busted seam or a rip in the polyester. But it’s good to know that eBags offers a limited lifetime warranty in case something goes wrong outside of reasonable cosmetic damage and excessive wear and tear.

We are required to wear masks in any indoor public setting (all stores, for example) and also outdoors in more-crowded areas, like town centers and markets. For the last several weeks, news outlets have been full of stories of delayed or cancelled flights, lost luggage, and other travel SNAFU’s. Many of the problems seem to be due to staffing challenges with airline and support personnel. Travel can be a hassle in the best of times, but even more so now. Inside the main compartment, you will find compression straps to keep everything in place. There is also a fold-down “shelf” that you can use to divide the main compartment into two smaller parts. The main compartment of the eBags TLS MotherLode Weekender Convertible is spacious. cardigan ( similar) | tee | jeans | handbag ( similar) | sneakers ( similar) | cabin bag | suitcase ( similar)PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Laptop Compartment Dimensions: 18" x 11.75" x 1.5"; Size: Medium; Exterior Dimensions: 19.5" x 14" x 9"; Linear Inches: 42.5"; Weight: 3 lbs, 5 oz; Capacity: 2538 cu. in.; Material: 840D & 900D Twisted Poly; SKU: EB2146-19 Now, with most travel restrictions lifted, more people are traveling again and encountering a new set of challenges. When we were in France and the UK in April, it was not yet peak travel season but we could already see some strains on the system. When I first published this article in the fall of 2021, we were traveling to Italy with many Covid restrictions still in place. We were required to have negative tests at various travel points, and masking was required both in transit and in many indoor spaces. A zippered mesh panel allows you to divide a few things out from the main compartment. I often use this for my raincoat and flip-flops, or other small other items. but it probably doesn’t need to be this large. Interior Components and Design Side Opening Clamshell Into Two Large Compartments

compression straps, with little clips to help keep them out of the way. Laptop Compartment Laptop Compartment with Sling convertible pants – my favorites are prAna Sage Convertible pantsandjust about anything by Columbia

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment