276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Labour Of Love

£1£2Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Filename D:\#New wavs + flac\UB40 - Labour Of Love {Deluxe Edition}\cd 3\08. UB40 - Sweet Sensation.wav The band has been nominated for the Grammy Award for Best Reggae Album four times, and in 1984, were nominated for the Brit Award for Best British Group. One of the world's best-selling music artists, UB40 have sold over 70 million records. But both factions agree on one thing: they remain proud of their achievements, if a little aggrieved that UB40 don’t get more respect. “I watch the BBC programmes about 80s music, and it never ceases to amaze me how few times we’re on them,” says Robin. “We had 39 Top 40 records. It never seems to be recognised. It does piss me off, but I’m used to it by now. I guess we’ll all have to die first!” All I Want To Do. 2) You Could Meet Somebody. 3) Tell It Like It Is. 4) The Elevator. 5) Watchdogs. 6) Rat In Mi Kitchen. 7) Looking Down At My Reflection. 8) Don't Blame Me. 9) Sing Our Own Song. Filename D:\#New wavs + flac\UB40 - Labour Of Love {Deluxe Edition}\cd 3\07. UB40 - Johnny Too Bad.wav

UB40 on starting out, falling ‘MI5 were tapping our phones’: UB40 on starting out, falling

Filename D:\#New wavs + flac\UB40 - Labour Of Love {Deluxe Edition}\cd 2\01. UB40 - Red Red Wine (7'' Version).wav Filename D:\#New wavs + flac\UB40 - Labour Of Love {Deluxe Edition}\cd 2\05. UB40 - Johnny Too Bad (Unexpurgated Version).wavFilename D:\#New wavs + flac\UB40 - Labour Of Love {Deluxe Edition}\cd 3\06. UB40 - Love Is All Is Alright.wav Dance With The Devil. 2) Come Out To Play. 3) Breakfast In Bed. 4) You're Always Pulling Me Down. 5) I Would Do For You. 6) 'Cause It Isn't True. 7) Where Did I Go Wrong. 8) Contaminated Minds. 9) Matter Of Time. 10) Music So Nice. 11) Dance With The Devil [Reprise].

UB40 - Labour Of Love II | Releases | Discogs UB40 - Labour Of Love II | Releases | Discogs

Labour of Love II (Virgin) (STAR)(STAR)(STAR) Though this..." Chicago Tribune. 4 January 1990 . Retrieved 1 July 2023. Labour of Love III is the twelfth album and third covers album by UB40, released on DEP International label in 1998. New Zealand album certifications – UB40 – Labour of Love 3". Recorded Music NZ . Retrieved 3 June 2019. Their first release was The Hits of UB40 Live in 2015. In 2016, their Unplugged album reached number 17 on the UK Albums Chart. [6]

Credits (23)

Campbell, Ali; Campbell, Robin (2006). Blood & Fire: The Autobiography of the UB40 Brothers. Random House. p.102. ISBN 978-0-09947-654-2. Filename D:\#New wavs + flac\UB40 - Labour Of Love {Deluxe Edition}\cd 3\11. UB40 - Please Don't Make Me Cry.wav Labour of Love is UB40’s 4th studio album, containing covers (a form they would follow with additional Labour of Love albums down the road). Filename D:\#New wavs + flac\UB40 - Labour Of Love {Deluxe Edition}\cd 2\04. UB40 - Food For Thought (Live).wav

Labour of Love Band - Labour of Love Band Labour of Love Band - Labour of Love Band

Champion … the Pretenders’ Chrissie Hynde performs with Ali Campbell. Photograph: Eugene Adebari/Rex Features Canadian album certifications – UB 40 – Labour Of Love II". Music Canada . Retrieved 11 March 2019. Who You Fighting For?. 2) After Tonight. 3) Bling Bling. 4) Plenty More. 5) War Poem. 6) Sins Of The Fathers. 7) Good Situation. 8) Gotta Tell Someone. 9) Reasons. 10) One Woman Man. 11) I'll Be On My Way. 12) Kiss And Say Goodbye. 13) Things You Say You Love. Filename D:\#New wavs + flac\UB40 - Labour Of Love {Deluxe Edition}\cd 3\01. UB40 - Red Red Wine.wav TwentyFourSeven - (This is the last album with lead singer "Ali Campbell", his solo career continues with new projects).In Dub No One Can Hear You Scream. 2) Kobayashi Dub. 3) Reservoir Dubs. 4) Dr Strange Dub. 5) King Dubby. 6) Dubfellas. 7) Dublington Smythe & The Temple Of Dub. 8) 1 in 10: A Bass Odyssey. 9) Live & Let Dub. 10) Night Of The Living Dub.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment