276°
Posted 20 hours ago

2019 One Line A Day: A Five-Year Memory Book

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Not only is it manageable to do daily, one line, it’s not overwhelming, but I also feel like it’s a beautiful registration of everything that’s going on day to day with my baby and our life. I make an effort to never miss a day when journaling, and when I do, I'll always fill in any gaps at a later date. As I continued to journal and reflect, I began to notice helpful patterns in what I was writing that nodded to cycles in my life and how I was feeling. So after writing an activity (for example, “watched a movie” or “had a conversation with someone”) you can add what you felt about it. Reflecting in this way has helped me to gain insight into how I’ve framed my thoughts and experiences at different moments in time, and how I’ve changed the way I think about things.

Not so much space that’s it’s overwhelming to fill in each day -just a brief few sentences that you can look back on and reminisce - wish I’d found this sooner!I'm hoping as the year progresses it holds together well enough, it'd be a shame if the spine starts to go and pages start falling out. I'm looking forwards to getting to the same pages next year to look back on how far I've come, let alone 5 years! The records in my journal let me see how my experiences have shaped me over the past five years, which reflects a powerful life lesson: If you can’t see how far you’ve come, it’s tougher to envision how far you can really go.

Rather than mourn these endings, I’ve come to look back on entries with fondness for the changing experiences of my life and the ways they can live on in my memories. Each page of the journal includes an entry for five successive years, allowing users to revisit previous thoughts on a specific day of the year over the span of five years, and reflect on change and progress. Featuring the painterly brushstrokes of the beloved stationer Moglea, this beautifully colourful daily journal was created to help you record and remember something in particular about every day. I have never felt like there isn’t enough space to summarize what I want to that day and the layout is perfect for making it super easy to see what you did last year, 2,3,4 years ago etc. Just FYI, BuzzFeed and its publishing partners may collect a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page.When we look back on our journals, generally we want to know what we felt or what was going on in our thoughts. Now I have nearly finished it is amazing to see how much my life has changed over 5 years and this book is great for anyone who is trying to incorporate some mindfulness into their lives but only wants to spend 2 minutes a day on that.

The 365 days of the year each have a page, with five entries so you can revisit what you wrote last year and what you were doing on this day for five years! Man muss sich lediglich zu wenigen Worten aufraffen und hat doch eine gute Zusammenfassung und zugleich einen übersichtlichen Vergleich mit gleich 4 weiteren Jahren. More than a daily diary or journal: For those daunted by the idea of keeping a journal or diary, the simple commitment of just One Line a Day is manageable for everyone. I have also stapled keepsakes and other bits and pieces along the way into the book such as tickets, badges, receipts, photos etc and this has bulked out this tiny diary massively but it’s still going strong nearly 5 years later.

If you’re writing often about people close to you like family or friends, you can use the first letter of their name instead of spelling it out. When I finished my first journal, it felt like I had five years of my life documented and bound; a pretty blue time capsule. Think of something you have achieved, whether it’s a big goal or milestone, getting through your to-do list or cooking a new recipe – or even just getting through the day. These days didn’t affect my life in the long run, which was a poignant lesson that, sometimes, a bad day is just an opportunity to remind yourself that certain things are out of your control, and these events don't define you or your life. This is such a lovely idea for anyone who has poor memory, wants to set personal goals in their life, is nostalgic or just likes to have structure / routine to their days.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment