276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bloom into You Vol. 1 (Bloom into You (Manga))

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Friedman, Erica (February 27, 2018). "Yuri Manga: Bloom Into You, Volume 4 (English)". Okazu. Archived from the original on April 15, 2023 . Retrieved April 10, 2023. Bloom into You is 50 chapters long (45 chapters and 5 “bonus” chapters spread throughout). The anime concludes at the end of chapter 24. And it doesn’t have an original ending, either. It ends in the middle of the story. Authors: Hiiragi, Yutaka (Story & Art), Canno (Story & Art), Hiroichi (Story & Art), Tachi (Story & Art), Mekimeki (Story & Art), Miyama, Okara (Story & Art), Fumio, Aya (Story & Art), Chomoran (Story & Art), Itou, Hachi (Story & Art), tMnR (Story & Art), Musshu (Story & Art), Kumo, Suzume (Story & Art), Arima (Story & Art), Hara, Yuriko (Story & Art), Yuzuhara, Moke (Story & Art), Yuuki, Suzu (Story & Art), sometime (Story & Art), Sunohara, Fuuka (Story & Art), Ueshita (Story & Art), Yodokawa (Story & Art) Nio Nakatani's Bloom Into You Yuri Manga Gets TV Anime in October". Anime News Network. April 26, 2018. Archived from the original on April 26, 2018 . Retrieved April 26, 2018. In discussing her approach to the yuri genre, Nakatani expressed that while she liked romance stories, she was disappointed with narratives that paint a relationship as necessary to complete oneself emotionally, as it made her feel as if "something was wrong with me." [30] Nakatani felt that same-sex romances often avoided this dichotomy, and that as she struggled to write a convincing heterosexual romance, she was more drawn towards creating manga about same-sex couples. While Nakatani had also drawn boys' love manga previously, she ultimately said that yuri was more interesting to her, as she wanted to draw cute girls. [30] In one interview, she said that yuri was difficult to define, but that "once the reader thinks it is yuri, then at that moment it becomes yuri." [25] In a conversation with Riddle Story of Devil creators Yun Kōga and Sunao Minakata, she concurred with Kōga's statement that yuri is about "girls getting involved with other girls," adding the qualification that it is "feelings between girls." [31] She also cited the anime adaptation of Sound! Euphonium as an influence, saying it showed "everything I want to do in yuri." [25] Early development [ edit ] Nio Nakatani's early character designs for Touko and Yuu

in Japanese). Dengeki Comics. Archived from the original on 25 February 2018 . Retrieved 22 February 2018. a b Friedman, Erica (December 15, 2017). "Yuri Manga: Bloom Into You, Volume 3 (English)". Okazu. Archived from the original on April 14, 2023 . Retrieved April 10, 2023. a b "Bloom Into You Manga Ends in 3 Chapters". Anime News Network. 27 June 2019. Archived from the original on 9 September 2019 . Retrieved 7 October 2019. Bloom is a manga adapted for anime. The story is based on students, a senpai (superior) and a kouhai (student inferior to senpai). Chapters go a little bit fast, a little bit slow. Despite being a complicated genre to deal with (Senpai-Kouhai Relationship), several people stop reading, for the simple reason of being an SKR. I really liked the story, it took me out of boredom and held my attention as a whole. Yagate Kimi ni Naru is at the top of my list in the Yuri genre. Unlike most retrospect Yuri manga there's a solid reason why this manga is considered the very best for me.One day, on her way to the student council room, Yuu encounters the council's president, Touko Nanami, turning down a confession from a boy. Inspired by Touko's confidence, Yuu turns to her for help. But when Touko becomes the next person to confess to Yuu, she is confused, yet her heart is set aflutter. It is a slice of life, and therefore obviously no real plot or anything ever happens - apart from the cliched (and so, so overused) school festival - another reason to deduct points. Nio, Nakatani (3 January 2017). Bloom into You Vol. 1. National Geographic Books. ISBN 978-1626923539. Overall : All in all this manga has been an amazing experience. One very big downside is the slow updates. Yes, this manga is still on-going. Updates are very slow but there is still progress in the story. I really wished i had found it after it has been completed just so i can binge read this. I rate 9/10 Japanese Comic Ranking, June 26-July 2". Anime News Network. 6 July 2017. Archived from the original on 19 February 2018 . Retrieved 22 February 2018.

Komatsu, Mikikazu. "Bloom Into You Stage Play's Remake Version "encore" Newly Set for This Fall". Crunchyroll. Archived from the original on 2022-07-27 . Retrieved 2022-08-07. In creating the anime's character designs, Hiroaki Gōda described evoking Nakatani's art as a significant challenge. [19] Kato advised him to "avoid a cookie-cutter look". [19] As he was not well-versed in "modern styles of art", he spent several months polishing his versions of the characters, but felt they still fell short of the detail seen in Nakatani's art. When drawing his cuts of the animation, he did not consult his own character design sheets, instead always referred to Nakatani's original drawings. [19] Gōda felt that while drawing Yuu was "straightforward", Touko's expressions were more challenging due to her being "two-faced". He commented that the scenes "when they are thinking something, but don't let that reflect on their face" were particularly difficult to draw as it was necessary to convey the desired emotion without using their expressions to plainly depict it. [19] Sayaka was considered difficult as well, as Gōda felt he would often "fail to draw her with the proper air of royalty". [19] However, he noted Sayaka's expressions in two specific scenes, when she confronts Yuu in the sixth episode, and when she dismisses her ex-girlfriend in the eighth episode, as being "really fun". [19] Music [ edit ] a b c d e f g "自分の考える百合のど真ん中ー『やがて君になる』仲谷鳰先生インタビュー". 百合ナビ (in Japanese). Archived from the original on 2018-09-30 . Retrieved 2023-04-09. Friedman, Erica (December 13, 2018). "Monthly Dengeki Daioh, January 2019 (月刊コミック 電撃大王 2019年1月号)". Okazu. Archived from the original on April 17, 2023 . Retrieved April 10, 2023. A girl wants to become her deceased sister but falls in love. Another desperately seeks affection. It's not bad, but not great either. The main issue I have about the story is the overall theme "just stay as you are, never change or I will stop loving you" - and this is very angering.

a b "やがて君になる 佐伯沙弥香について(3)" (in Japanese). Kadokawa Shoten. Archived from the original on March 18, 2020 . Retrieved July 22, 2020. a b c d Jones, Alex (March 19, 2020). Cox, Gemma (ed.). "Blossoming Romance". Neo. No.198. pp.009–010. Bloom into You (Yagate Kimi ni Naru / やがて君になる) is a yuri manga about two high school girls who fall in love. This is also my second time reviewing the series. 15 months ago, in March of 2021, I reviewed the Bloom into You anime.

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v "大人気百合漫画『やがて君になる』最終巻直前仲谷鳰に聞く「侑と燈子が『運命の二人』には見えないように」". エキサイトニュース (in Japanese). 26 November 2019. Archived from the original on 2022-08-10 . Retrieved 2022-08-07. and Riko's relationship has been given more screentime and characterization than the main ship of the series.Bloom Into You season 1 premiered on October 5, 2018 and ran for13 episodes till December 28 of the same year. However, in spite of its popularity, a second season has not been announced yet. Bloom Into You Vol. 3". Seven Seas Entertainment. Archived from the original on 4 May 2018 . Retrieved 22 February 2018. A side-story light novel, entitled Bloom Into You – Regarding Sayaka Saeki ( 『やがて君になる 佐伯沙弥香について』 , Yagate Kimi ni Naru – Saeki Sayaka ni Tsuite ? ) by Hitoma Iruma with illustrations by Nio Nakatani was published on November 10, 2018. It focuses on the character Sayaka Saeki. A sequel to the novel was released on 10th May. It focuses on Sayaka and Touko in their first years. Nakatani and Kusunoki wanted to make the characters' emotions understandable even to readers who may not be able to relate to them. [25] [32] [29] This was particularly important for the story's female characters to be enjoyable to Dengeki Daioh's shōnen demographic. [25] They tried to not shy away from emotionally complex characters, believing that if they were depicted successfully, it would lead to a more fulfilling story. [25] [29] [32] Kusunoki said that this was a challenge, but felt that Nakatani was capable of fulfilling it. [32] As an autistic girl, this manga is surprisingly relatable! Wearing different masks in front of different people to the point of losing your sense of self, feeling like you have to be really good at everything (especially academics) to make up for your disabilities because otherwise you have no value as a human being, struggling with personal space and boundaries, trouble with identifying and expressing your own feelings...

And then you get the most useless part of the story which is the student council play. Now, the play in itself is ironical, it being better than the main story at hand. It really was. It had an interesting story, and the entire play was nicely executed, if I had to rate it, I would give it a 7 I wish the manga had been slightly longer and had explored Yuu and Touko's relationship more - they only get together 5 chapters before the ending, with the final chapter being a time skip. It feels like Miyako Personal Opinion : There's a reason why this manga is on the top of my list and outshines the others and it comes from the realistic originality of the plot. Manga's tend to get real sometimes and Yagate Kimi ni Naru is one of those manga. They raise questions for the readers that leave them thinking twice in real life. It doesn't follow the cliche pattern of the usual shoujo-ai yuri manga but creates a truly different relationship between 2 girls. a b Friedman, Erica (June 14, 2016). "Yuri Manga: Yagate Kimi ni Naru, Volume 2 (やがて君になる)". Okazu. Archived from the original on April 15, 2023 . Retrieved April 23, 2023.During school break, Yuu meets up with some of her friends from middle school, one of which was turned down by her crush. On the day of the student council elections, Touko reveals to Yuu that she is nervous about remaining perfect in everyone's eyes and scared of reverting to the person she used to be, but Yuu assures her that it's fine to show her weakness to her. Despite being nervous herself, Yuu manages to pull off her campaign speech while also announcing her intention to join the student council, resulting in Touko winning the election. The original Yagate Kimi ni Naru manga by Nio Nakatani began serialization in April 2015 in Dengeki Daioh, a monthly manga magazine published by ASCII MediaWorks (a brand of KODAKAWA). Rebecca Silverman of Anime News Network gave a generally positive review to the manga's first volume, saying that the potential of Yuu being asexual made the story more interesting, as "it offers something by way of representation that could be recognizable to an underrepresented group and set this title apart in its genre." Silverman speculated that Yuu's sexual experimentation with Touko throughout the story was reflective of Nakatani writing her first yuri series as well as her debut series after her history of primarily authoring doujinshi, saying, "What we could be seeing is an author experimenting with a genre she's not entirely comfortable with yet". She also complimented the choice to set the story in a co-ed school as a "nice change" from other yuri stories, and said that it had "no 'forceful' tropes" (such as in Citrus or NTR: Netsuzou Trap). However, Silverman called Nakatani's art and character designs simple and "slightly generic", though she praised it for being "easy to read". [104] in Japanese). Dengeki Comics. Archived from the original on 7 October 2019 . Retrieved 7 October 2019.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment